Justus Reed

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
His offer sheet is weak, there's no doubt. Whether you want to believe that was a committable offer or not is up to you.

He's not very good at this stage so I really don't know why we are arguing lol. Hope he somehow blossoms into a respectable player.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
I've said it over and over again. You can get by with 3 stars on offense. You can't get by with 3 stars on defense. Stars matter on D. The only exception being is if that 3 star on D comes out of south Florida.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
I've said it over and over again. You can get by with 3 stars on offense. You can't get by with 3 stars on defense. Stars matter on D. The only exception being is if that 3 star on D comes out of south Florida.

image.png

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
You can pick and choose all day. It matters. You all love to point to this kid. I can point to 50 three star kids that don't matter.

Oh I agree he's not the norm but it's still funny when he says "the only exceptions are 3 stars from Miami". Davis is from Georgia. And a 3 star. He's an exception.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Law and J are owning this thread. Bottom line is we shouldn't be counting on kids of this caliber. They should be nice additions that surprise from time to time. I hate knocking Gators that show up and try hard, but there are too many kids on, or about to be on, a UF scholly that probably shouldn't be.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Reed was supposed to visit FSU on Friday, but it got cancelled. He still shopping around w/ FSU & Ole Miss the primary schools.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.