Kadarius Toney to the Chiefs

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
The Chiefs already had a KT type and traded him. His name was Tyreek Hill. Now they get an injured malcontent.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Chiefs got Toney for next to nothing. Toney just needs to get healthy and he'll be Magic with Mahomes.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I suspect the Chiefs will use him on punt returns and gadget plays to begin with until he learns the offense.
But for a chance to replace a 'Tyreek' type player for a fraction of the cost, it's worth the gamble, IMO.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
I suspect the Chiefs will use him on punt returns and gadget plays to begin with until he learns the offense.
But for a chance to replace a 'Tyreek' type player for a fraction of the cost, it's worth the gamble, IMO.
I wish the dang Packers would have traded for KT. They need a kick returner badly. But the GM on that team is a complete moron.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I'd go ballistic, too, if I was stuck in Kansas City.
No WR complains about being "stuck" with Patrick Mahomes, even if it meant playing in Anchorage.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
I'd go ballistic, too, if I was stuck in Kansas City.

I’d play for league minimum to leave nyc for KC. Not only would I be happier, it would be a net gain financially when my cost of living dropped.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
As a Chiefs fan I like it. Adds an element that we lost in losing Tyreke although Id argue the offense has been better without him this year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.