Kadarius Toney

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Similar argument/excuse can be made for Trask - he had very little tangible high school experience so needed a year to acclimate before being thrown to the wolves.

I have no vested interest in whether the starter in Arlington is Franks, Trask or Allen, as long as its not LDR.

I have read conflicting reports throughout the year as to who has been the better qb. Most recently bowl cut reported that Trask is "clearly better" right now, but Franks has more upside, which to me screams that Trask is the guy.

Every where you read they are all saying the same things. Franks will most likely be the 2017 starter. That screams to me that he is "clearly" better than Trask.

Every where you read they are all saying the same things. Franks will most likely be the 2017 starter. That screams to me that he is "clearly" better than Trask.

Like I said, I don't really care who it is as long as its the guy who gives us the best chance to win out of the two. I was commenting on the one report from bowl cut. From the limited time(s) anybody here has seen them throw, Trask was by far the more competent and polished. If Franks has progressed to the point where he is now more competent, than that bodes well for the future.

rogdochar

RIP
Lifetime Member
Trask has threatened laws manhood somehow but he wont talk about it. All he can do is belittle him to somehow get back at him. I dont understand being so enamored by an 18yr old but then again my girlfriend didnt cheat on me with him either.

I was an observer in court last week. Law was defending a kleptomaniac but he lost the case when he
asked his client to take the stand.

t-gator

too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Similar argument/excuse can be made for Trask - he had very little tangible high school experience so needed a year to acclimate before being thrown to the wolves.

I have no vested interest in whether the starter in Arlington is Franks, Trask or Allen, as long as its not LDR.

I have read conflicting reports throughout the year as to who has been the better qb. Most recently bowl cut reported that Trask is "clearly better" right now, but Franks has more upside, which to me screams that Trask is the guy.
Zach hasn't played a sport in his life. I take his qb evaluations with a grain of salt. I don't care who the better qb is either. But posters here have written franks off because trask completed 2 passes in the spring game.

Zach hasn't played a sport in his life. I take his qb evaluations with a grain of salt. I don't care who the better qb is either. But posters here have written franks off because trask completed 2 passes in the spring game.

It's in part how Trask looked but more so how terrible Franks performed in the spring game and Army game. Useless sample size and whether he played like a world-beater or chump gives zero indication of his future efficacy, but at the same it is all anyone has to go by beside second hand reports (most of which say Franks has now passed Trask [taken at face value it shows our eyes weren't lying] but others, including from players, show that Trask throws the better ball).

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.