Keanu Neal Quote

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I hope they beat the :kiffin: out of them.

Blonde Gator

Founding Member
Cynic
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r;n293016 said:
Doesn't the SEC decide who plays who on what date (SEC games)? I supposed Misery gets to choose which game to call homecoming, but aren't homecomings usually pretty much the same week of the season for most teams? They probably just didn't want to mess up already made plans to change which game was going to be their homecoming game.:dunno:

LOL, Navet. "Misery". Thank you for that! I've been calling that awful place "Misery" forever (because I used to have to go there occasionally). My sister married a guy from Misery. I loathe him to the bottom of my toes, all of these years later.

As we know, Misery loves company....so I hope we relegate this upstart team to the basement of the SEC East, henceforth, and forever more. Let them live in our basement.

As Mizzou shall certainly know very soon, revenge is a dish best served cold. Best served by the Gators. May we ruin their homecomings for years to come.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Blonde Gator;n293284 said:
LOL, Navet. "Misery". Thank you for that! I've been calling that awful place "Misery" forever (because I used to have to go there occasionally). My sister married a guy from Misery. I loathe him to the bottom of my toes, all of these years later.

As we know, Misery loves company....so I hope we relegate this upstart team to the basement of the SEC East, henceforth, and forever more. Let them live in our basement.

As Mizzou shall certainly know very soon, revenge is a dish best served cold. Best served by the Gators. May we ruin their homecomings for years to come.

Attachments

• conv_4848.jpeg
    conv_4848.jpeg
    23.6 KB · Views: 39

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.