Kentucky loses

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
T REX;n203889 said:
What an awesome game!!!! One of the biggest choke jobs in sports history. Nine Mickey D's AAs and CHOKE cITY!!!!!

Couldn't have happened to a better fan base.

Happy Happy Easter!!!!

Coach Cal is overrated.
You don't have to fake it for us man. I know your sad your wildcats lost

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
What a great day it is.
- Order has been restored in college basketball
- The Calipari slurpers have to yet again face the fact that he is NOT a great coach
- Dick Vitale is on suicide watch since both paisons lost yesterday
- Kentucky fan realizes that another year has passed and their "investments" did not pay off
- Kentucky fan realizes that he lives in Kentucky and has nothing to be proud of.
- Kentucky fan in attendance realizes that he took out a second mortgage on his trailer to attend the Final Four.
- BSPN is scrapping hours of "Pursuit of Perfection" programming they had lined up
- Ashley Judd can climb back under that rock until November
- Cauley-Stein and Harrison show their true lack of character
- The basketball hall of fame introduction ceremony now becomes a must see comedic event.

I have been hoping for this day since January but I honestly did not think it would come.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n203891 said:
You don't have to fake it for us man. I know your sad your wildcats lost

Listen, **** for brains, I hate Kentucky. I hate their fan base. Don't be such a POS.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
PS I have two brackets - one picked Uk and this is my other one that picked Wisc

L-boy

BANNED
Oct 16, 2014
If UF isn't in the mix, I don't follow this stuff too closely. I would actually have preferred to see a UK - Duke matchup. I'm not dealing with UK fans so I don't have the pent up hatred for UK that many of you here seem to.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
T REX;n203902 said:
Listen, **** for brains, I hate Kentucky. I hate their fan base. Don't be such a POS.
Quick question, do you still think they could beat the 04s?

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Quick question...lol...everything I said was contingent on them going 40-0. They didn't. And I am f ing happy about it. I hate UK. Their fans are jerks. I've been reading Rupp Rafters for about an hour with much schadenfreude.

They are now in the same category as UNLV '91 - massive chokers.

Coach Cal did a crappy job coaching. Bo Ryan did an amazing job. I'm happy they lost. I said as much before but you can't read well apparently.

I was cheering the whole game for Wisconsin. 40-0 woulda coulda shoulda put them in rarefied company. No need for that now

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Nobody seems to be mentioning the little slur one of the harrison twins made after the game

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I actually thought it was pretty funny myself

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
And T, I'm only pissed that you insinuated that I'm a Wildcat. I'm pretty sure Ox would've banned me long ago if that was remotely true.

I'm glad you were right and they choked. I'll eat all the crow you want but if you call me a Kentucky fan then you'll get everything you deserve. Make sense?

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Personally, I thought UK played well even though they are fckn loaded. The play good def. They have outstanding inside game and great shooting guards. Their FT shooting is off the chart but I guess they should be good because they shoot a sh#t load more than their opponents. I think it is harder to get all those stars to play together than you think. They met a veteran team with great shooting and a big guy in the middle not intimidated by the UK monsters. All that said I am ABSOLUTELY ecstatic that WHisky beat them. I love seeing the underdog beat goliath. I love the world seeing white guys can compete in BB. I was the only white guy on the court many nights in HS. By the same token I like seeing black guys play hockey and tennis and golf and end up POTUS.. Iike I said i like the underdog that goes against prevailing (ignorant) wisdom. IF Wisconsin beat Puke the season is perfect (except for our rebuilding year)...........UK MichST and Puke all have their glory its great a wisconsin team can finally get one.
btw PHCK UK and their all star team. If you have a veteran tea with a few stars they can beat any young team no matter how loaded they are. But that Davis kid UK had a few years ago was different. A future HOF maybe.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n203939 said:
Nobody seems to be mentioning the little slur one of the harrison twins made after the game

You can't be serious? That stupid article has been posted 4 times today already. It's been beat in the ground.

Hotrod

Founding Member
R.I.P.
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Florida's back to back championships team would have beat this Kentucky team by 20 points.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r;n204030 said:
You can't be serious? That stupid article has been posted 4 times today already. It's been beat in the ground.
I think I posted that before that thread was started if not my bad bro

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
It was great to see Calamari lose it last night. He had a team with superior talent and as always he lets a team do as they wish and then when it comes to crunch time in a big game. He shats the bed as a coach. With all the talent he has had and any great coach would win multiple titles. I have always told these UK fans up here..... Keep it up with those one and dones and you never see the titles consistantly. Anyway da hell with UK, its going to be a great week at work.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
T REX;n203977 said:
And T, I'm only pissed that you insinuated that I'm a Wildcat. I'm pretty sure Ox would've banned me long ago if that was remotely true.

I'm glad you were right and they choked. I'll eat all the crow you want but if you call me a Kentucky fan then you'll get everything you deserve. Make sense?

Stop being such a Kentucky fan about this.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Hotrod;n204049 said:
Florida's back to back championships team would have beat this Kentucky team by 20 points.

Probably. It took a team committed to playing team defense every one of the 40 minutes and which had the steel to nail the shots when they had to. Those UF teams, and esp the 2007 unit, were able to do both.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.