Kevin O'Sullivan gets 10 year contract extension

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Don't ya think the UAA and Prez had to sign off on this? Those kind of contract decisions aren't made by an individual, I would suspect.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Stupid move! Probably shouldn't have given him any extension in light of his CWS performances but if you are going to extend him, wouldn't something like 2 or 3 years be more logical and prudent? I guess when you're spending other peoples' money and you're leaving your post as AD (but still hanging around to look over the shoulder of the new guy and feed your own ego) you figure...what the fcvk! Sure we'll extend you...for a DECADE!!!
??? smh

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Don't ya think the UAA and Prez had to sign off on this? Those kind of contract decisions aren't made by an individual, I would suspect.
I'm not even sure an attorney looks at them. I think they buy those kits of premade legal forms from Office Depot.

Or if they do it was that guy that got banned for a while and never came back? He took the same correspondence law courses that Fever did, I think. I think he claimed Stetson.

Edit: Yes, PDS it was. Big Chimp and Fooley fan.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
I'm not even sure an attorney looks at them. I think they buy those kits of premade legal forms from Office Depot.

Or if they do it was that guy that got banned for a while and never came back? He took the same correspondence law courses that Fever did, I think. I think he claimed Stetson.

Edit: Yes, PDS it was. Big Chimp and Fooley fan.

Oh...I think our buddy PDS is alive and well on these boards

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I've had some suspicions but he hasn't disclosed himself if so.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
At the minimum this guarantees we stay a top program that will get top recruiting classes. Just gotta get over the CWS hump which may or may not happen.

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
Foley strikes again! @oxrageous and his dad are going to be excited!!

They love themselves some Sully!!
Yeah. Now we have another clown like the FSU coach what's his name. The guy who said he would like Jameis for a son in law. That's it Mike Martin. Let's see if he can match his record of getting to Omaha and laying an egg. Sounds like something Fooley would do before he rides off into the .... where do old ADs go? Fooley was Peter Principled when he was selling tickets at the gate.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
By the way, where does Foley get off giving 10 year contracts in the last month of his tenure? You wouldn't let the new guy handle this? Seems like a slap at him.

Like an outgoing POTUS giving pardon's to douchebags.

He should go ahead and extend all the coaches in the athletic department on 10-year deals. That way he leaves his "stamp".

This is a joke. I like Sully, but 10 years in coaching is an eternity. When is the last baseball coach we've had that's even lasted 10 years? Joe Arnold?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.