Kids these days will never know….

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Come on man. I've got 12 of them myself with at least one on the way and I'm only 59 y/o... You gotta have what, 10 years on me? :lol2:
no way whatever GIF

Spurffelbow833

Supporting Member
Jun 23, 2020
1700536135900.png

I can still remember the song in the ad. Crazy Wheels, Goodyear colorful Crazy Wheels, red blue yellow, Crazy Wheels, orange and green makin' the scene, Crazy Wheels, Goodyear colorful Crazy Crazy wheels!

Ah, 1969.

Spurffelbow833

Supporting Member
Jun 23, 2020
1700537364971.png

Get on the stick! The astronauts on the Moon really put these inside their helmets to help them get through the nearly 8 hour days they were putting in on the later Apollo landings.

Nalt

Jul 23, 2020
I know all you older guys will remember this. Doubt the kids today would be able to tell you what it is though even with the labels...

64Imp-600x475.jpg

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
@stephenPE

Damn, are you really that old? Coulda fooled me.
Funny story. I didn't drink coffee as a kid but I do now as an adult. I remember mom making Sanka for dad (which might be why they got divorced). When I was in college I had a neighbor move in next door that spent a lot of time in Brazil drinking espresso. One time I was being neighborly and offered him coffee which happened to be that stuff. He said I made the worlds worst coffee and we laughed. Looking back on it, I understand it more.

@BeachGator - are you calling me immature?
:britney:

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
@stephenPE

Damn, are you really that old? Coulda fooled me.
that was CD. Actually that merthiolate predates swiss mocha and now we know why it is gone

Why was Merthiolate banned?

It said merthiolate, which has been used as germ killer, was already banned due to its mercury content.

BeachGator

Mar 10, 2018
Funny story. I didn't drink coffee as a kid but I do now as an adult. I remember mom making Sanka for dad (which might be why they got divorced). When I was in college I had a neighbor move in next door that spent a lot of time in Brazil drinking espresso. One time I was being neighborly and offered him coffee which happened to be that stuff. He said I made the worlds worst coffee and we laughed. Looking back on it, I understand it more.

@BeachGator - are you calling me immature?
:britney:
Me, no. Not none of me. Why would you ask a question like that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.