Kiffin to LSU as OC

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
According to the interwebz, Matt Canada is a good hire. I'd never heard of him but LSU didn't call me to ask.

He's a great hire. You should watch college football - other than UF - sometimes. There's a whole world of stuff going on out there that includes NOT going 0 for 12 on 3rd downs vs. your rival or relying on your defense to win games.

Canada's Pitt offense was outstanding. They beat Clemson and Penn State this year.

GatorBart

:bandit:
Lifetime Member
According to the interwebz, Matt Canada is a good hire. I'd never heard of him but LSU didn't call me to ask.
Matt Canada is the Offensive Coordinator for the LSU Tigers. Canada's coaching career before Pitt includes stints at NC State, Wisconsin, Northern Illinois, Indiana, and Butler University.
Not exactly offensive powerhouses.

williston_gator

Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
He's a great hire. You should watch college football - other than UF - sometimes. There's a whole world of stuff going on out there that includes NOT going 0 for 12 on 3rd downs vs. your rival or relying on your defense to win games.

Canada's Pitt offense was outstanding. They beat Clemson and Penn State this year.
I do watch other teams, but haven't seen Pitt lately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.