Lack of Talent?

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member

#12. Ahead of all teams we’ve played so far besides LSU.

Discuss.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
We just don’t play together as a unit . There is always one area not complementing the other aspect of the defense . Our biggest
Problem in my opinion is we concede easy throws on slants , digs and other in breaking routes . Will any on this change if we sign Cormani and Dijon ? Nope. We will ask our lockdown corner to bail on a cover 3 .

Billy has a quality kitchen and plenty of ingredients to serve an edible meal . What he has served up is a stale piece of bread that has been resting in 2 week old kitty litter . It’s scary stuff and no sane person would eat it .

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
No one said that.

That said, we've been sold a bill of goods with many of these players.

That doesn't state whether or not a coaching staff is any good. This staff leaves a lot to be desired thus far...but some of you just can't accept that there are glaring holes all over the field with these players.

Napier may not even be the guy to bring in better talent....but we don't know that for certain yet do we? He's yet to even have a full 12 months recruiting here.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
No, I liked the post, but apparently didn't read that part :lol: posts were coming in fast in there lol

The general sentiment that we aren't as talented as some believe is what I agree with though....but talent is absolutely better than the likes of middle tenn st

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
We are completely striking out on the strong side. If you’d like we could discuss going Monster but it’s a bust. We have to cover weak with a spy.

Fuchs, @Bushmaster and myself can’t do this ourselves.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Bullschit. I gotta look this up then there was only 1 crete post I remember liking and I never saw that. Brb

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
SOB I guess I clicked it somehow. I recall liking the one he said about UCF but not that one. :facepalm:

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Look, you can point to old recruiting rankings all you want. But busts happen all the time and happen under multiple coaches.

I'm not saying everyone is bad. But we have a lot of busts on this team. Compound that with holes at almost every position and most coaches wouldn't look good with this team. There is a very limited number of players currently that can put out play after play, I don't care who the coach is.

Napier could very well be a total bust. But this team isn't that great to begin with.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

Discuss.
Last year I was told we were **** in personnel?

Daryl

Lifetime Member
Nov 11, 2017

Discuss.
Ppl keep saying this, please point this "talent" out to us.

Team won 6 games last season, 3 of those wins were Vandy, Samford and USF. UCF took em to school. Settle in guys, this is a full rebuild.

destingator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
I can understand this defense being not very good. What I can't understand is it being DEAD last in the country on 3rd down. That's not the players at that point, it's coaching. Plain and simple.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator