Founding Member
Gator girls beat the Hawgs tonight at ODome........76 - 67

20 - 6 for the season

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Rough go for our Lady Gators, 3 losses in a row, all by 6 points or less. Hopefully they can pick up a win or 2 in the SECT to improve their NCAAT seeding.

grengadgy

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Rough go for our Lady Gators, 3 losses in a row, all by 6 points or less. Hopefully they can pick up a win or 2 in the SECT to improve their NCAAT seeding.
Teams have learned how to control Smith.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Strick just gave Finley a 5 year contract and the head coaching job. She's done a really good job this year despite the recent losing skid.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Strick just gave Finley a 5 year contract and the head coaching job. She's done a really good job this year despite the recent losing skid.

Not sure that she is the answer but she clearly deserves a chance to see what she can do.

It would be nice to see the womens program do well for a change. Besides it will make the lights brighter on the mens program

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Not sure that she is the answer but she clearly deserves a chance to see what she can do.

It would be nice to see the womens program do well for a change. Besides it will make the lights brighter on the mens program

I agree. I don't know if I would have given her a 5 year contract, but that seems to be standard these days. I'm happy they are having success this year and beating some top flight teams.

grengadgy

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Finley was an former assistant at Harvard and long time coach, Smith']Kathy Delaney-Smith (35th season) is retiring . Not saying that Finley would be offered the job or even take it but there will be other jobs available. I agree that Florida should give her a shot.

Thick&ThinG8r

Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2014
If Finley is a proven recruiter I give her the job. If that's in question I go with Delisha Milton with out a second. thought.

grengadgy

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Good win.......great 4th quarter......looked like a mirror of the men's game.....

grengadgy

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Kentucky ladies just upset South Carolina to win the SEC Tournament

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members