Lame Kiffin FAU head coach!

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Listen,

Everyone sees the nightmare at the flag ship schools: UF, Miami, F$u....

200.gif

Now, YOU listen... There IS ONLY ONE flagship school in the state of Florida.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
You guys see kidfin signed fsu castoff qb deandre Johnson?

Huge huge get for Kiffin. He was ahead of Francois at one point. Three years of eligibility left. Huge huge score for Lane.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Unbelievable:

Florida Atlantic: Alabama analyst Charlie Weis Jr. will join Lane Kiffin’s staff, according to FAUOwlAccess. Weis spent two years at Alabama.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Unbelievable:

Florida Atlantic: Alabama analyst Charlie Weis Jr. will join Lane Kiffin’s staff, according to FAUOwlAccess. Weis spent two years at Alabama.
What's unbelievable about it?

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
What's unbelievable about it?

That Charlie Wies' fat-ass son is getting sweet jobs as a CFB "analyst" and will eventually end up as a coach somewhere. At least Lane played QB at a D1 school. If his name wasn't "Wies" he would very likely not be getting a job at Alabama and now at another D1 school (likely w/ a raise/promotion, because otherwise why would he leave Alabama?). Do you think it's not unbelievable?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
No doubt but the connections between Saban and Bilichek are obvious.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
That Charlie Wies' fat-ass son is getting sweet jobs as a CFB "analyst" and will eventually end up as a coach somewhere. At least Lane played QB at a D1 school. If his name wasn't "Wies" he would very likely not be getting a job at Alabama and now at another D1 school (likely w/ a raise/promotion, because otherwise why would he leave Alabama?). Do you think it's not unbelievable?
It's not like they named him OC. We don't know what his role will be. I know nothing about the guy or how he is as a coach, but I'm sure his last name helps. I don't understand why it makes you mad lol.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
It's not like they named him OC. We don't know what his role will be. I know nothing about the guy or how he is as a coach, but I'm sure his last name helps. I don't understand why it makes you mad lol.

That little spoiled sh*t actually started at UF. Do you remember that?

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
You guys see kidfin signed fsu castoff qb deandre Johnson?

Yep, confirms Kiffin hasn't and not gonna change. He'll do well until the wheels come off.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Unbelievable:

Weis spent two years at Alabama and nobody knew it.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Weis spent two years at Alabama and nobody knew it.

He's a 23 year old "analyst". Probably doing all the sh*t work. More or less a very, very bottom entry-level position. The kid is definitely cutting his teeth, but like I said earlier, he's getting these positions because of his daddy and his last name. How many college students who are looking at getting a job that pays around $25-35K after graduation wouldn't love to do something like what he's doing (that if he continues to climb the ladder could lead to a six-figure coaching gig...and possibly a 7-figure head coaching job someday) vs. getting a job at Enterprise Rental Car's Management Program working 50+ hours a week doing crap work at an airport? (or a similar job in business). This kid is living a charmed life and will likely have a long career in college football as either a coach, a recruiting coordinator, an analyst, or in the athletic's department at a major university. He's already had gigs at UF, Kansas, Alabama, and now FAU. Talk about "privilege".

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I think Kiffin will fall flat on his face at FAU!

But one thing for sure he will try every dirty trick in the book to win there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.