Lame Kiffin tries to make excuses for his horrible recruiting; cries about NIL

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
Looked like he did his hair with a leaf blower

His main complaint about NIL was schools with money that was buying players, Don’t believe for a second that if ol piss was one of those schools he’d be happy as Donkey looking up the dress of someone’s mom

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
They probably have a weak NIL program structurally and financially. If a school does not offer competitive salaries, they lose. In that sense, it’s not a level playing field. But okay. I’m just glad we seemed to have rectified our dysfunctional NIL or we likely would not have the commit success we are enjoying.

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
They probably have a weak NIL program structurally and financially.
I was thinking that, but they did steal a QB from us because of NIL. Plus, if Hugh Freeze could find the money when all of this was illegal, they should have no problems now.

Thick&ThinG8r

Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2014
You'd think the guy won 12 games this past season, the way some poster cried we should have hired him instead of Napier.

Olepiss was fine throwing around 500k, to bring in a good class when no one else was Doing it.

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
He just comes off as someone that doesn't want to be there and is just complaining about NIL and about their lot in life.

I'm soooooo glad UF didn't go after him and I can't believe anybody, here, ever saw him differently than for what he is; a petulant scoundrel.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
I still think Kiffy is an outstanding OC, but there’s so much baggage he brings with him that I wouldn’t want him around any team I cared about.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
He just comes off as someone that doesn't want to be there and is just complaining about NIL and about their lot in life.

I'm soooooo glad UF didn't go after him and I can't believe anybody, here, ever saw him differently than for what he is; a petulant scoundrel.
Star Wars Scoundrel GIF

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
I was thinking that, but they did steal a QB from us because of NIL. Plus, if Hugh Freeze could find the money when all of this was illegal, they should have no problems now.
They did but what were we willing to pay a 16 year old that needed two years to start to be ready? We had already committed to current roster and budgeted for this class etc. just not sure we were in position to pay that recruit well.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Kiffy bytchin', pissin', and moaning. Guess he's over flipping the difficult schedule dodging QB. Kiffin looks about what T.C. Callahan would look like middle aged and dropping about 70 lbs. Fuchs him.

1689977072154.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator