Lane Kiffin Hires D.J. Durkin at Ole Miss

GatorTom85

Mar 22, 2016
What exactly is a “toxic culture?”

Is it like toxic masculinity or any of the other BS terms the woke people have invented?

I wonder if Durkins program was toxic before a player died?
I'm not really sure what exactly ESPN was referring to as being toxic in their culture, to be honest. The term was a quote from the linked article which referred to a school investigation which found "significant dysfunction" in the athletic culture and an "extensive" ESPN study that found a "toxic culture". The latter is the better sound bite so I went with that. :)

I believe it is referring to the perception that Durkin was allowing a bully cure among his coaches, among other things, but even that's not a deeply formed opinion because I really didn't care enough about Maryland to dig any deeper.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Of course we let a great position coach, decent DC and NATIONAL RECRUITER of the year get hired by another conference team....it just wouldn't be fair if we only let them steal our recruits....

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I hate to see Lame Kitten add Durkin because he's a good recruiter and position coach.

I also hated to see that Kirby Smart added Mat Luke as his "Offense of Line" coach...for the same reason.
When was Matt Luke a good recruiter?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Of course we let a great position coach, decent DC and NATIONAL RECRUITER of the year get hired by another conference team....it just wouldn't be fair if we only let them steal our recruits....
BUT HE WAS WHITE AND NOT WOKE ENOUGH AND KILLED A BLACK KID

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator