Lane Kiffin returning to Knoxville - Layla trolls - Mother fears for his safety

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
As a grown man, it really shouldn't bother me that much that Kiffin is married to such a beautiful woman, but dammit, it does.

Despite what past history has shown, I believe that one day Kiffin is going to run out of whatever magic beans he has in his pocket that allows him to fall ass backwards into opportunity after opportunity. And when that day comes I am going to laugh and laugh and laugh....

giphy.gif

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
How awful to be a fan of Tennessee these days. That may be the only program in the country in worse shape than us. Trouble is, they don't even know it yet, while Florida fans are completely aware of our own plight. They think they have Knute Rockne coaching when in reality they have Butch Jones. Florida is a coach away, Tennessee is a coach and about 40 decent players away. And through Florida's worst stretch of football in many of our lifetimes, they are a whopping 0-5 against us, counting our very mediocre 2010 year.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

Attachments

• conv_1153.png
    conv_1153.png
    48.1 KB · Views: 117

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
I was talking to my buddy in Chattanooga who turned me on to this... He said the students were being warned after the Florida game embarrassment... However, he fully expects the game to have to be stopped at some point Saturday if Kiffy is on the sideline... should provide some entertainment..:popcorn:

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Ahhh... almost brought a tear to my eye. Although, she IS the one who raised that dirt bag.

And shouldnt UT be happy he is gone and focus their attention on their current loser of coach???

​I will enjoy watching this game.

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
All day getting whiskey bent and hell bound, they are lucky to make kickoff if Kiffin is on the sideline....

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator