Last game for this player?

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
BTW - we have 2 RBs coming next year who might help us forget.

Last edited:

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
He lost his credit card, too?

BruceWayne

Dec 12, 2016
It's not just Davis getting in his way. Pierce next year will definitely get carries. Lemons should just go play for USF. Probably be more fun anyway. I wouldn't wanna sit on our bench. We waste more talent than any team in the country and it's not close.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

I think they passed a rule allowing for 4 games played and still redshirt in the offseason. This was game #4.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014

I think they passed a rule allowing for 4 games played and still redshirt in the offseason. This was game #4.

I hope this means we totally missed the context of his previous tweet. Really hope "patienceiskey" is a sign that he's learning.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member

Only if its a medical redshirt I think but they do seem to manufacture those sometimes.

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016

First I think it is any four game not the first four. That is the key element of the rule change. I suspect soon it will blow up in the schools' faces as some guy comes in an leads a team to a conference championship game and say a win in the playoffs after sitting all year and then in the off season his team acts like he did not play?????

As for the tweet, perhaps it gives us a hint of part of the reason why Lemons was not the first of the frosh to play.

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
I agree. ...though I doubt it is. He seems like he's an unstable young man. What he needs most is to show or develop some character during times like this in his life. I hope for his sake he stays on the team and works for something in his life. Knowing some of his story it seems that his natural ability and the help of others has gotten him this far. He needs to take the baton, apply some diligence and hard work and see how far he can go. ...not continue to be an immature, unstable drama queen.

I'm rooting for him even if the prospects don't look good.
These kids that never play...and still have to practice. I would transfer to some podunk school where I could play. Who could blame them. But just do it and quit whining.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator