Latest AP Football Poll

NavetG8r

Stupid
Lifetime Member
From 69 to 32. I like it. Hopefully we can beat ECU convincingly enough to climb our way into the top 25 just in time for SEC play to begin.

WobbleGator

Chatterbox Mod
NavetG8r;n274158 said:
From 69 to 32. I like it. Hopefully we can beat ECU convincingly enough to climb our way into the top 25 just in time for SEC play to begin.

And then get booted back out. :lol:

itsgr82bag8r

Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
WobbleGator;n274165 said:
Originally posted by NavetG8r View Post

And then get booted back out. :lol:

:beating:

MJMGator

Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
I really don't care about our ranking this year. I'd just like to see more of what we saw on Saturday...high team morale, good QB play, no stupid penalties, minimal turnovers and overall solid execution. If we can continue to to that, then I think we'll be a tough out late in the season. We're still gonna be outmatched up front at times this year but we knew that going in. Building momentum for the future is the key.

Chomper

Lifetime Member
As satisfying as it was, I did not think the win over NMS would be enough to get us into the Top 25. As that is fine with me. Right now, under the radar is still a good place to be for this team.

LagoonGator68

mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
MJMGator;n274203 said:
I really don't care about our ranking this year. I'd just like to see more of what we saw on Saturday...high team morale, good QB play, no stupid penalties, minimal turnovers and overall solid execution. If we can continue to to that, then I think we'll be a tough out late in the season. We're still gonna be outmatched up front at times this year but we knew that going in. Building momentum for the future is the key.

Exactly!

ChattanooGATOR

Swollen Member
MJMGator;n274203 said:

I agree with this, therefore it is true.

Captain Sasquatch

Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
wileycoyote1;274226 said:
[video]https://www.alligator.org/sports/football/article_d3e3b8da-55d7-11e5-8d05-93800fbea226.html[/video]
Visions of glory can be fleeting.
So because the offense has a couple rusty moments in the first half of the first game, all is lost? I mean, I know we'll have our struggles this year, but Grier played practically a perfect game after the fumble. Only incompletion after that was Fulwood's drop, and he was making precise throws in rhythm. He'll be fine. Offensive line might not be, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator