LB Ventrell Miller & WR James Robinson cited for marijuana

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
It's weed man.... it ain't heroin...
Had any hydro lately? Not talking that mostly oregano Mexican stem and seeds ditch weed you probably smoked.

ITS A FVKKING HALLUCINOGEN. The synthetic THC is making people try to eat each other faces off.

Yeah, it's just weed man.

Last edited:

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
All of the players in this play had a choice.

Football players - don't smoke the weed - pretty simple, but lets be honest... they all do it... as do the vast majority of college players

RA - I don't care if he knew where the weed was coming from or not... you are really calling the kids on any students smoking weed...? That says a lot more about you and how much you are trying to show off your "power" as a RA than anything else.

One thing to note... it is possible the RA knew which door and told these guys to quit smoking on a number of occasions and they told him to f*** off and he finally got pissed.

I blame both, but I don't think this is a big deal.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Forget for a minute most of you are nothing at all like these elite athletes whose lives are now filled up each day with a schedule of football football, school school, football football etc etc. etc. Many of them are not "equipped to attend UF as a normal student. They go out on a field with other elite athletes, huge.....strong and fast........so imagine the collisions that can and might take place............serious injury is always right behind the next door. What do you think is a good way to come down from that stress............pray..........drink a few beers........find your GF :naughty:..........call home talk to momma. This came to me years ago when Janoris Jenkins showed up. That mofo as a freshman was sometimes the best player on the field. He was a badazzzz hitter and player. I figured if he needed a hit or two after practices and games who was to say he didnt need it . None of us here can imagine the violence. pressure from the fans, the high they get from it.................at the end of the day we want our boys to be the baddest toughest and meanest but then micromanage their down time...................BUT THEY ARE JUST pot heads...............:law:
good gawd this post is embarrassing.

ExecutiveGator

Paragraphs are great tools. Use them.
Lifetime Member
Dec 5, 2014
Couple of kids in their dorm room, minding their own business, getting high, playing video games, recovering from practice, and eating food to gain weight. This IS college from my perspective. This IS how I survived the constant stress and anxiety I always felt to succeed in my major.

That being said, you're football players on full scholarship constantly being tested... for just a few years, stay off the weed man. It'll be there when you retire from the NFL and have millions in the bank. Quit smoking your opportunities away.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Did you pay for the scholarship he's on? If not...its none of your business! Be a fan and worry bout yourself instead of trying to put your nose in other folks business. Mac is the HC and he's already handled the situation. Btw...enjoy watching Jrob vs Michigan ;)

I tried to like this post – but for some reason it kept turning it into a dislike.

Wtf?

Paging Ox...

TN G8R

Aug 24, 2016
Couple of kids in their dorm room, minding their own business, getting high, playing video games, recovering from practice, and eating food to gain weight. This IS college from my perspective. This IS how I survived the constant stress and anxiety I always felt to succeed in my major.

That being said, you're football players on full scholarship constantly being tested... for just a few years, stay off the weed man. It'll be there when you retire from the NFL and have millions in the bank. Quit smoking your opportunities away.

Whether you agree or disagree on smoking pot in general, all of us can agree with you. Stay away from it while you're a student athlete.

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
Had any hydro lately? Not talking that half oregano Mexican stem and seeds ditch weed you probably smoked.

ITS A FVKKING HALLUCINOGEN. The synthetic THC is making people try to eat each other.

Yeah, it's just weed man.
yes and it is good....

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
But you have no problem with "beers.....$2 pitchers....... kegs whatever that entails in college?
i dont have a problem with that, or the weed stuff. Just your desperate attempts to make EVERY SINGLE TOPIC into a bleeding heart emotional cry fest. C'mon coach, these boys aren't babies. If they were anything close to the way you are attempting to paint them, they wouldnt be playing football at a top D1 school.

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
i dont have a problem with that, or the weed stuff. Just your desperate attempts to make EVERY SINGLE TOPIC into a bleeding heart emotional cry fest. C'mon coach, these boys aren't babies. If they were anything close to the way you are attempting to paint them, they wouldnt be playing football at a top D1 school.
i think he was saying what is the big deal... To which i agree.. WTF man its 2017.... Get over the refer madness already America....

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
i think he was saying what is the big deal... To which i agree.. WTF man its 2017.... Get over the refer madness already America....
You're not thinking very critically about this, but that's ok. Also, that was only part of coach's point, the other part was to make some extreme emotional plea on these poor persecuted children's behalf. LOLzzzzzz. :lol:

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
You're not thinking very critically about this, but that's ok. Also, that was only part of coach's point, the other part was to make some extreme emotional plea on these poor persecuted children's behalf. LOLzzzzzz. :lol:
perhaps... if so, i dont buy into the "kids" argument for grown @ssed men... :lol:

G8trwood

Lifetime Member
Nov 29, 2015
Its Symptomatic of culture at large. We lose a number of decent workers from my company on a regular basis because they fail drug tests. Everyone knows the rules. You run over someone with a loader and test positive and the lawsuit will be huge. I personally don't want a crane operator lowering a genset right next to me after "break time" Just like those train crashes where the conductor was just chillin.... I realize extreme examples, but, we all do stupid stuff that could have consequences.

I know they are young, but they are adults and welcome to the real world...whatever Mac/UF decide to do with them, their wounds are self inflicted.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Look up addiction a read about it.

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
We have Michigan tomorrow. Mac won't do anything about this until after Saturday, if then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.