Leghumper Prediction Thread

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I'll be the bad guy who picks UGA, I just worry they will fix problems after their loss and their run game will cause us problems.

24-17 Bad Guys

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
31-21 Georgia.

I vowed after Kentucky I wouldn't pick us until we lost again and I'm not going to change that. This week I really do believe we'll come up short. No shame. We're headed in the right direction.

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
31-21 Georgia.

I vowed after Kentucky I wouldn't pick us until we lost again and I'm not going to change that. This week I really do believe we'll come up short. No shame. We're headed in the right direction.
The hell you say.....there’s shame in every loss, especially one to those douche canoes.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
The hell you say.....there’s shame in every loss, especially one to those douche canoes.

Rogue-Dynamics-Douche-Canoe.jpg

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
It's a good sign that as many people are picking us. We'll need a fast start, to stop the run, a few turnovers and to get at Fromm when he does drop back. They'll be looking to exploit our blitz. This is as talented a team as we've faced all season.

Can we pull it all off? Of course we can. I'm not jumping off a ledge if we don't. That's how I've learned to deal with hope and expectations.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
It's a good sign that as many people are picking us. We'll need a fast start, to stop the run, a few turnovers and to get at Fromm when he does drop back. They'll be looking to exploit our blitz. This is as talented a team as we've faced all season.

Can we pull it all off? Of course we can. I'm not jumping off a ledge if we don't. That's how I've learned to deal with hope and expectations.

I think LSU is better now than UGA now; earlier in the season I think UGA was better. UGA has been trending down lately and UF has been trending up. The timing of this game is monumental to our program, imo. When this season started, everyone in the world handed UGA the east. Now ... not so much. Mullen and UF have nothing to lose while Kirby and UGA have everything to lose. I got a feeling about this game.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I think LSU is better now than UGA now; earlier in the season I think UGA was better. UGA has been trending down lately and UF has been trending up. The timing of this game is monumental to our program, imo. When this season started, everyone in the world handed UGA the east. Now ... not so much. Mullen and UF have nothing to lose while Kirby and UGA have everything to lose. I got a feeling about this game.
College football is crazy unpredictable. Georgia could very well be on a downhill trajectory, but it's hard to say after one loss. What's amazing to me is we're in the conversation to beat them. That wasn't happening even a few weeks ago.

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
College football is crazy unpredictable. Georgia could very well be on a downhill trajectory, but it's hard to say after one loss. What's amazing to me is we're in the conversation to beat them. That wasn't happening even a few weeks ago.
I think this is a statement game for Mullen. You could see his face light up when talking about the 05 game against them that really put the UF program back on the map, and he talked at length about how “fun” the 08 game was when we blew them out and the stadium emptied out in the third quarter.

I’m betting if we start rolling on them, creating turnovers and the game gets out of hand, that he will keep his foot on the gas, like SOS and Urban before him. He knows what it means to this fan base and this school to win this game, but especially to embarrass them after last year’s debacle.

I’ll be the happiest man alive if we blow them out and the place is all orange and blue in the second half.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
I got a feeling about this game.

I got a feeling too, but it’s probably gas.

Back on topic - I’m definitely feeling good about the progress we’ve made in a short period of time. However, this is the quintessential rivalry game where you can throw out the rankings and logic. I’ve enjoyed 2 plates of crow so far and I don’t want to ruin my streak (I have Sonny’s sweet sauce at the house). uga’s rbs break off 2-3 big runs on 3rd and Grantham.

Gators 23
Butt sniffers 27

PaulDrake

Della Street's Baby Daddy
Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Here is my prediction for the game and its a lock: lots of UGA leghumpers drinking, boasting and hillbilly yuks over continuous recording loops of Munson's "Run Lindsey! Run!" filtering throughout RV city....

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator