Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Pretty cool of LSU to do this.

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
The buyer should get his money back after the turd Fournette laid Saturday.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I thought Bama put a stop to this.

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
Great action by the player, the NCAA (large surprise there), and some individual that made the donation. The amount is large for the item, but not so large compared to the needs in SC.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
dubster1;n310134 said:
why in the hell would anyone do this? idiot

To help South Carolina flood victims?:dunno:

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
GatorTAG;n310120 said:
The buyer should get his money back after the turd Fournette laid Saturday.

More like the turd his offensive line laid, right?

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
dubster1;n310148 said:
just donate the money

We live in a time where most people expect something in exchange for their money. Even when it's a "contribution".

dubster1

Chip Kelly is a done deal
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
WobbleGator;n310163 said:
Why not get a jersey from a player you like at the same time you are donating to a good cause?

meh! each his own

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
Captain Sasquatch;n310151 said:
More like the turd his offensive line laid, right?
I don't remember his offensive line being touted as a Heisman Trophy candidate when he was breaking records.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
GatorTAG;n310277 said:
I don't remember his offensive line being touted as a Heisman Trophy candidate when he was breaking records.

He's a running back. A good offensive line and a good running back kinda go hand in hand. You think Emmitt Smith became the all time rushing yards leader by himself?

Unless you think he should just be breaking five tackles at the LOS on every play, because that's what he would have had to do against Bama.

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
NavetG8r;n310137 said:
To help South Carolina flood victims?:dunno:

And because they were capable and it means something to you. I would like it if one player on each of the top 10 schools would match him. After all the needs are great and the cause is a good one. Maybe we could suggest it to Foley.

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
Captain Sasquatch;n310284 said:
He's a running back. A good offensive line and a good running back kinda go hand in hand. You think Emmitt Smith became the all time rushing yards leader by himself?

Unless you think he should just be breaking five tackles at the LOS on every play, because that's what he would have had to do against Bama.
So when LF has a good night he's the best player in the country, and when he has a bad night his offensive line sucks.

Got it. :thumbup:

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
ChiefGator;n310287 said:
And because they were capable and it means something to you. I would like it if one player on each of the top 10 schools would match him. After all the needs are great and the cause is a good one. Maybe we could suggest it to Foley.

Nobody would buy a Foley jersey. ??

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
GatorTAG;n310307 said:
So when LF has a good night he's the best player in the country, and when he has a bad night his offensive line sucks.

Got it. :thumbup:

The entire offense had an off night, mainly due to Alabama's defense. I didn't say they sucked. There's a reason he was averaging something ludicrous like 9 yards before contact before the Bama game. Way to be dense, though. You're on the Mount Rushmore of dense posters on this site with Concrete, Fever, and Gator in Georgia.

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
Captain Sasquatch;n310313 said:
The entire offense had an off night, mainly due to Alabama's defense. I didn't say they sucked. There's a reason he was averaging something ludicrous like 9 yards before contact before the Bama game. Way to be dense, though. You're on the Mount Rushmore of dense posters on this site with Concrete, Fever, and Gator in Georgia.
He was leading the country with something like 195 ypg. He was the run away leader for the Heisman Trophy. He went 19 for 31 freaking yards and 1.6 ypc. Brent Stockstill (whoever he is) from Middle Tennessee was 5 for 29 yards. He's supposed to be the best player in America and he got punked. Now he's a Heisman afterthought. But you keep swinging on his nut.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
GatorTAG;n310319 said:
He was leading the country with something like 195 ypg. He was the run away leader for the Heisman Trophy. He went 19 for 31 freaking yards and 1.6 ypc. Brent Stockstill (whoever he is) from Middle Tennessee was 5 for 29 yards. He's supposed to be the best player in America and he got punked. Now he's a Heisman afterthought. But you keep swinging on his nut.
Did you actually watch the game the other night? I really don't think you did. At what point in that game was he supposed to bust out? Bama had 8 guys in the box surrounding him like General Custer every single play.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.