Les Miles cries to SEC offices about late contact

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
So he's got a back that slams tacklers with his tough,fast body and then adds a full fist punch to his arsenal, and
Miles has the effrontery to complain about tacklers trying to lift LF's legs to stop his pile-driving running and flip him down.
I wouldn't put it past crafty Miles to have seen the punch and fears SEC officials may consider a game suspension, so
with this complaint LF's frustration is understandable. No glitch in LF's Heisman worthiness.

dubster1

Chip Kelly is a done deal
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
Les has very little room to complain about officiating with the home cooking he was getting

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Preemptive or retaliatory strike I suspect. I guess we sent film in.

DeltaGlamma

Born a Gator
Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2014
When I saw the thread title I thought "you gotta be kidding me!"

Definitely some meat behind these potatoes.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
4Net should've been ejected. That would've completely changed things the rest of the game. Even if our guys got a little rough with him at times, you can't blame them for wanting to make sure he's good and down. The guy's a load to stop if he gets a head of steam.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
He has a point. LF is hard AF to bring down and there were a number of times the whistle was blown while he was still on his feet with multiple defenders trying to take him down. With a back like that, it happens much more often than usual. I don't view it as a shot at UF, just something he's concerned with moving forward trying to protect his biggest asset.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator;n300304 said:
He has a point. LF is hard AF to bring down and there were a number of times the whistle was blown while he was still on his feet with multiple defenders trying to take him down. With a back like that, it happens much more often than usual. I don't view it as a shot at UF, just something he's concerned with moving forward trying to protect his biggest asset.

How long have you been a fan of Les Miles and LSU? Do you wear purple and gold jammies? ;)

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
URGatorBait;n300311 said:
How long have you been a fan of Les Miles and LSU? Do you wear purple and gold jammies? ;)
I am a Les Miles fan...but all my onesies are orange and blue.
51azVt92KkL._SL246_SX190_CR0,0,190,246_.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator