Les Miles hired by Kansas

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Ill agree with this. Les isnt long on intelligence, and when he speaks its physically painful to watch. His offenses are stuck in the 1940s and he is one supremely weird dude, but hes a good dude. Hes not some scumbag that sweet talks your mama, then sneaks in through the rear window and bangs your little sister in the dead of night. There's a lot of scumbag HCs in the college ranks - people like dumbo, meyer, petrino, harbaugh, etc. Miles is definitely not one.

That being said, Id still take a scumbag winner over a milesesque honorable loser.

My big knock on him is his offense is boring. I don't get the intelligence thing?

Now he gives a strange interview and his clap is almost spastic.

If he gets an aggressive OC I think he'll be ok. The Big12 does not run Defense maybe Miles will be the first.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
My big knock on him is his offense is boring. I don't get the intelligence thing?

Now he gives a strange interview and his clap is almost spastic.

If he gets an aggressive OC I think he'll be ok. The Big12 does not run Defense maybe Miles will be the first.
boring isnt the problem. hell until this year bama's offense has been boring, boring as hell. the problem is his offense is non existent against any team with a pulse and some talent.

yes, he needs to have a big12 style offensive guy come in and run the show, and he needs to stay TF out of it or else he can go ahead and start counting the days until hes canned right now.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
I'm just a few minutes from Dixie.

"If you ever get south of Cincinnati down where the dogwood trees grow
If you ever get south of the Mason Dixon to the home you left so long ago
If you ever get south of the Ohio River down where Dixieland begins
If you ever get south of Cincinnati I'll be yours again"

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
He should maybe hire Kingsbury for OC. That'd be a pair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.