Les Miles Is Enjoying Life Post-LSU—and Preparing for the Next Run

Gatorious

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
"I'm too young not to chase another championship," he says.

At the age of 63, two years younger than Nick Saban, the Mad Hatter is not done."

---

ADAM KRAMERAUGUST 14, 2017

For 12 years, he did the drive daily while head coach at LSU. Over those 12 years, he won. Won a national championship. Won more than any coach in the history of the program, 114 times to just 34 losses. Won in a way that made him a beloved figure in college sports, even beyond Baton Rouge. From colorful press conferences to masterful fake field goals to peculiar fourth-down decisions, he earned his nickname, the "Mad Hatter." Sometimes his peculiarities worked brilliantly; other times they failed spectacularly. Always they made him a spectacle to watch, right up until the end.--

-
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...-life-post-lsu-and-preparing-for-the-next-run

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
"I'm too young not to chase another championship," he says.

At the age of 63, two years younger than Nick Saban, the Mad Hatter is not done."

---

ADAM KRAMERAUGUST 14, 2017

For 12 years, he did the drive daily while head coach at LSU. Over those 12 years, he won. Won a national championship. Won more than any coach in the history of the program, 114 times to just 34 losses. Won in a way that made him a beloved figure in college sports, even beyond Baton Rouge. From colorful press conferences to masterful fake field goals to peculiar fourth-down decisions, he earned his nickname, the "Mad Hatter." Sometimes his peculiarities worked brilliantly; other times they failed spectacularly. Always they made him a spectacle to watch, right up until the end.--

-
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...-life-post-lsu-and-preparing-for-the-next-run

Where have you been for the last year?

Gatorious

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Personal issues- still going on actually. Just here for the news and a bit of funning'. I could use it for a moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.