Lesnar caught doping?

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
mshckd.gif

UFC is such a joke. First, their big hyped bout from UFC 200 gets more or less scrapped because one of the guys was doping, and then their big "star" gets caught doping on his return at UFC 200. :lol2:

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Why can't they just let these guys take steroids? I wanna see em as big and bad as humanly possible.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Duh. Why do you keep seeing these pro wrestlers drop dead before they hit 50. Surprised Hogan has lasted as long as he has.

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
mshckd.gif

UFC is such a joke. First, their big hyped bout from UFC 200 gets more or less scrapped because one of the guys was doping, and then their big "star" gets caught doping on his return at UFC 200. :lol2:
Yep. Dana White had no one else to hype up but Lesnar. I was surprised to see someone as seasoned as Hunt get dominated even by the likes of Lesnar.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
The only thing shocking about this is that it took as long as it did for Lesnar to get caught.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
“We will get to the bottom of this,” Lesnar told The Associated Press in an exclusive statement on Friday.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Cashed in for 2.5 million for that fight. Win win situation for him cuz now he just goes back to WWE and remained juiced up.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Cashed in for 2.5 million for that fight. Win win situation for him cuz now he just goes back to WWE and remained juiced up.

It would tick you off if you were another fighter because they usually get suspended before the actual fight. The NSAC is talking big about a really large fine possibly being given but I think he has already collected his check so how could they enforce that. What could they actually do except prevent him from wrestling for the WWE in the state of Nevada? The UFC suspension coming won't bother him probably. I wonder if there is any federal way to enforce the sanctions of the NSAC or the UFC if it was a huge fine after the fact if the person doesn't work for them ever again.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
They should at least fill 'em with the fear of the Devil ... tell him Goodell is coming to adjudirape.

You know, since he has a farm he can probably get sheep growth hormones, all under the
radar.... except for all the rams following him.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
It would tick you off if you were another fighter because they usually get suspended before the actual fight. The NSAC is talking big about a really large fine possibly being given but I think he has already collected his check so how could they enforce that. What could they actually do except prevent him from wrestling for the WWE in the state of Nevada? The UFC suspension coming won't bother him probably. I wonder if there is any federal way to enforce the sanctions of the NSAC or the UFC if it was a huge fine after the fact if the person doesn't work for them ever again.

Before the fight Hunt was saying Lesnar would be juiced up. He didn't care. Hunt should get payed more in my opinion.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Duh. Why do you keep seeing these pro wrestlers drop dead before they hit 50. Surprised Hogan has lasted as long as he has.

Hogan has replaced his knees and hips, probably due to problems of the roids.

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
In my opinion, steroids have ruined the competitive balance in Professional Wrestling. I can't watch a WWE match without wondering if the outcome would be different if steroids were not involved. It's gotten sawhere you can't trust the integrity of the match any more.

Last edited:

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
Rumor is it was an asthma inhaler, at least that's what Lesnar's camp is saying.

I know, I know.....

The only thing that would lend credence to that is that he was tested something like 6 times randomly in 4 weeks and this was the only test that was flagged. Both his pre and post fight screens on the day of the fight came back clean also.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Rumor is it was an asthma inhaler, at least that's what Lesnar's camp is saying.

I know, I know.....

The only thing that would lend credence to that is that he was tested something like 6 times randomly in 4 weeks and this was the only test that was flagged. Both his pre and post fight screens on the day of the fight came back clean also.

Some of the stuff in those things they argue whether it would give a breathing advantage to someone not suffering from asthma but some also contain substances that definitely build muscle etc. Lesnar used to have breathing issues in some past matches so it wouldn't shock me if that is what he was nailed for and used it to get through training easier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator