Lesnar caught doping?

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
Rumor is it was an asthma inhaler, at least that's what Lesnar's camp is saying.

I know, I know.....

The only thing that would lend credence to that is that he was tested something like 6 times randomly in 4 weeks and this was the only test that was flagged. Both his pre and post fight screens on the day of the fight came back clean also.
Apparently the previous report I read was wrong, report today was Lesnar failed drug test the day of the fight for the same banned substance. They're still not saying what the substance was.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Apparently the previous report I read was wrong, report today was Lesnar failed drug test the day of the fight for the same banned substance. They're still not saying what the substance was.

Clomiphene - definite guarantee he had just cycled steroids. Used to keep the female hormones from getting out of control due to the steroid use.

SGG

Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
Clomiphene - definite guarantee he had just cycled steroids. Used to keep the female hormones from getting out of control due to the steroid use.
That's one of the ones that Jones was popped for also.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'm shocked. Just shocked that Lesnar was juicing. He just looked so natural.

SGG

Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
I'm shocked. Just shocked that Lesnar was juicing. He just looked so natural.
Natural or not, it was pretty impressive to return from a 6 year hiatus and do that to a top 10 heavyweight. PED's don't make your chin any stronger, that's for sure.

He'll have to forfeit most of his purse and that most likely signals the absolute end of his MMA career, as it should be.

SGG

Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
I stood in line behind the Hulkster and his wife (now ex-wife) at the movie theater in Clearwater years ago. He is a giant.
Years ago, when I was about 8 or 9, my Dad took me to the Great American Bash in Orlando.

The Road Warriors(Legion of Doom, whatever you want to call them) walked right past us in the aisle. They were the two largest men I've ever seen in my life.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Years ago, when I was about 8 or 9, my Dad took me to the Great American Bash in Orlando.

The Road Warriors(Legion of Doom, whatever you want to call them) walked right past us in the aisle. They were the two largest men I've ever seen in my life.

They were my favorite wrestled when I was a kid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.