Let’s Talk Positives

Altitude Gator

Lurking from Altitude
Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2017
Positively abysmal coaching!

Although, at least I didn't have to watch that with Beth Mowins' voice involved! I would have wanted to rupture my eardrums as much as I wanted to poke out my eyes.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
We held them to under 10 years per carry.
Working Out GIF

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
My son's team went 3-0 today in their tournament and have the 1 seed for elimination rounds tomorrow morning. Not all gators suck.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
We have posters who are on their deathbeds here. Doesn't the UAA care about them??? :shambles:

Unfortunately no. I was there in ‘91 when we officially win it all, and there was euphoria among the old crowd, We are The Champions playing, and what felt like a genuine tribute to those faithful Gators(including my grandfather) who’d waited for that day so patiently and loyally. Now, the UAA cares nothing about that. It’s the embarrassment of Tom Petty, safe spaces, financially straining baseball, and gameday DJs, no offense to you personally. It’s a joke and an insult and the whole department needs to be wiped out Khmer Rouge style.

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Unfortunately no. I was there in ‘91 when we officially win it all, and there was euphoria among the old crowd, We are The Champions playing, and what felt like a genuine tribute to those faithful Gators(including my grandfather) who’d waited for that day so patiently and loyally. Now, the UAA cares nothing about that. It’s the embarrassment of Tom Petty, safe spaces, financially straining baseball, and gameday DJs, no offense to you personally. It’s a joke and an insult and the whole department needs to be wiped out Khmer Rouge style.
None taken. I'd much rather hear the band play "Call Me Al" and "Gator Bait" than listen to a DJ. Save that for pro sports.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.