Let me tell you a story

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
There was a time when UGA felt the way we did when SOS was our coach. They knew that no matter what the stats said or the records were or how good FL. was they were probably right. Right about winning. And you know what. WE DIDNT GIVE A SH#T what dogs thought. They were still dogs and we spent all our energy hating them and cheering the gators on in that game. We took losses hard. Much harder than our fans take wins now. We never gave up hope. We never gave their fckn fans the idea that we gave a sh#t they won. They knew we came to cheer and party and despised that black and red sh#T as much as we despised pedophiles. We didnt whine in our cheap beer and cry all the time. We invested our energy in supporting our team and screaming our lungs out everytime UGA had the ball.
I love this game cause it confirms that our way of life is superior to anything in that God forsaken clay dirt excuse for a state. Dogs are common animals. They just want you to feed them and pet them. They roll over and act submissive for attention. A gator doesnt give a sh#T about any of that. They will eat your ass if you get in their neighborhood. People fear gators.......they come to Fla just to see one. Dogs............I see them splattered on the road often. You are either a gator or you are fckn gator bait.................fuuuuuuuck georgia

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
THE MAN IN THE ARENA
Excerpt from the speech "Citizenship In A Republic"
delivered at the Sorbonne, in Paris, France on 23 April, 1910

It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.
Our boys and coaches are in the arena today. Nuff said.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Could this Fl-Ga game be the launch-pad for our "New Era" Gator CFB Program ? There could be no better
opportunity for an HC to "put into" Florida players the fire of pride of existing-being a Florida Gator, the Florida Gators.
Let's see some Anthony-Hilliard explosions from Callaway-Cleveland.
Bring it on guys! That's a Georgia bulldog in your way.:chomp:

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
I'm a little confused as to the purpose of the OP. It started off feeling like a "they have as much reason to hate us" moral to the story setup. The ending was better.

The early years of uga's behavior and arrogance (as documented on here every year) is the main reason we can't stand 'em. They started it. I want to see UF take the series lead before I depart this earth. I have no sympathy for the dogs.

Go Gators!!!

MissouriGator

Aug 30, 2014
And Gators are incapable of running with the tail between their legs. Let's hope the good guys smack em around and send em running home to Athens.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
I'm a little confused as to the purpose of the OP. It started off feeling like a "they have as much reason to hate us"
What I said was there was a time when they owned us like SOS owned them and they knew it. But we didnt turn over and take it. As fans we were there every time knowing we were better people and better fans. And that one day the tide would turn. And it did and SOS gave them back what they gave us TIMES TEN. And now most dogs know gators are better than dogs................simple

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.