Let's blame the person for the position we are in

g8torfan

Lifetime Member
Nov 5, 2016
Isn't SC supposed to be one of only 2 SEC teams with worse facilities than we have but Muschamp is even bringing in offensive player blue chippers there. He has like five 4 stars committed on that side of the ball despite their atrocious offense and despite him being a defensive coach and Mac can only get one 230 lb. D linemen to commit to us right now. Its unbelievable when you really think about it.
Give it 2 years...

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I'm calling it Foley's Redistribution of Wealth Plan to the secondary programs... it severely damaged the cash cow that paid the freight.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I'm calling it Foley's Redistribution of Wealth Plan to the secondary programs... it severely damaged the cash cow that paid the freight.
We haven't really spent any money on them. Basketball played in what is best described as a half tent for decades. Baseball, I've seen better at CUSA schools, high schools, even middle schools. Hell I used to walk past the baseball field in law school and I thought it was intermurals for months.

Hard to think of a well-funded sport at UF. As bad as we are, football is probably the best.

He just didn't spend shyt on anything IMO... other than himself. He pays himself twice what Bammer payed their AD.

Last edited:

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
We haven't really spent any money on them. Basketball played in what is best described as a half tent for decades. Baseball, I've seen better at CUSA schools.

He just didn't spend shyt on anything IMO... other than himself. He pays himself twice what Bammer payed their AD.

Then that's even sadder. I was going on the theory these secondary sports (all sports trophy and such) equated to more resources improving those squads... amazing the the love this guy gets as an AD. Gotta agree on the baseball, my little league days can almost beat UFs field when you consider we had like 8 fields running. The dude really dropped the ball and brought us back full circle to the late 70s again...

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.