LF7 taking a swing

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJ;n300461 said:
I think it's better that he didn't get penalized and didn't get thrown out of the game. Beat them at their best. That's a hard place to win and we almost pulled it off. Had it been at home it would've been a victory.

What if we were at our best with Grier? He got penalized for breaking the rules, but you don't think our opponents should be held accountable for breaking the rules?

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
alcoholica;300478 said:
What if we were at our best with Grier? He got penalized for breaking the rules, but you don't think our opponents should be held accountable for breaking the rules?

That was barely a swing. Closer to a hard stiff arm.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It was a punch but oh well. Hopefully we will get a second shot at them in ATL.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Even if it wasn't a punch, it should have been illegal hands to the face. Period. Not sure why so many people think it was just fine as a no-call.

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
Are you dumb? What in the hell is wrong with what he did? You must be one of those them there Democrats handin out participation awards, driving your gd prius, while listening to Lady Gaga and trading Beany Babies on Craigslist for food stamps. Its frickin football. He's a rb, you know, the only position they don't protect in any way. Let him dish it. ****.

NCOGator

Sep 5, 2014
Im on the fence with this. It looks like he punched out of anger, but like Ray said its ****ing football. He was trying to stif arm and it got out of hand. At minimal I think the red should've pulled him to the side and said if you do it again you will get flagged or thrown out. I don't think that happened though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Watch the replay "full-speed" and notice what that blow did to Maye's head and hold. That was a punch that we would
not have gotten away with that. A "stiff-arm" has its definition in its name. That involves using it to maintain distance.
Since it allows stiffing to the head, it should be strickly policed to not be a blow to the head.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
You must be one of those them there Democrats handin out participation awards, driving your gd prius, while listening to Lady Gaga
Take it to the Pol forum but that is not for the faint of heart. Mofo threw a punch. If its illegal it is illegal on Off and Def.

Jand3k

I Don't Re Member
Sep 12, 2014
Ray Finkle;n300977 said:
Are you dumb? What in the hell is wrong with what he did? You must be one of those them there Democrats handin out participation awards, driving your gd prius, while listening to Lady Gaga and trading Beany Babies on Craigslist for food stamps. Its frickin football. He's a rb, you know, the only position they don't protect in any way. Let him dish it. ****.

:facepalm:

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Ray Finkle;n300977 said:

Easy killer, Dan isn't here :lol:

WDCGator

The Gentleman from D.C.
Nov 20, 2014
Meh. Not an issue, IMO. We win this game and I doubt we're even talking about this. It's football, not squash.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.