List of Potential Assistant Coaches

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I'd rather him bring Baldwin his oc at csu than nussmier. I'd also like to see us bring in Gillespie as rb coach. Also hope he brings his strength coach from csu aswell. It would be smart to keep Durkin and Robinson imo~

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Worthless list. It doesn't have Kiffen or Smart on there, while several on here have already hinted at their upcoming move to Gainesville.

GatorStompin'

Gator Grad '14
Nov 25, 2014
MJMGator;n129655 said:
Worthless list. It doesn't have Kiffen or Smart on there, while several on here have already hinted at their upcoming move to Gainesville.

This. The track record here is flawless. I didn't even read the article the OP posted. I'm just here to see the what the Gatorchatter experts have to say. Though I do have a bit of a hunch that we might be waiting for the NFL season to come to a close before filling our assistant spots. Chip Kelly! *cough* Harbaugh! *cough*

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
A lot of good names on there. But I am completely fine with Kiffen not being on there. He may have done well this year but not willing to pay the price for his behavior if he should go off his meds again.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Guys, Ray was doing so well. He's been on his meds, going to therapy, and even helping his mom bake those football shaped cookies. I fear all this Marino talk will send him back over the edge. Someone go check on Snowflake.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
It was previously reported McElwain would not be bringing any of the CSU staff with him. Presumably that includes Baldwin, who's a Denver guy. Napier makes the most sense for OC in terms of SEC experience, his previous working relationship with McElwain and a move to Florida amounting to a significant promotion.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
[QUOTE='78;n129707]It was previously reported McElwain would not be bringing any of the CSU staff with him. Presumably that includes Baldwin, who's a Denver guy. Napier makes the most sense for OC in terms of SEC experience, his previous working relationship with McElwain and a move to Florida amounting to a significant promotion.[/QUOTE]
Link?

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
ShadowGator;n129678 said:
I heard Dan Marino wants to be our qb coach...

reaction-angry-Danny-Devito.gif

NCOGator

Sep 5, 2014
I love the break down in this article. There are a lot of names that look promising. However, I think it is a must to keep T-Rob and Durkin,.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Not sure if this was posted yet.

@ZachAbolverdi: JUCO OL @BrandonPertile, who visits #UF this weekend, told @MistaAlderman that McElwain said he's retaining #Gators OL coach Mike Summers.

CapitalGator02

Founding Member
( . Y . )
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
How dare they leave Kerwin Bell of off that list. I can;t believe they don't consult this message board before writing an article

Gator Wray

Big Member
Nov 21, 2014
South Florida: According to the Tampa Bay Times, the defensive coordinator job for USF. Another possibility at defensive coordinator is Florida defensive coordinator / linebackers coach D.J. Durkin.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Lol usf can't afford dj or trob

KCgator

Superhero
Sep 7, 2014
I am not willing to sell my soul or integrity to bring the sleaze ball Kiffin here. I'd have to stop supporting Gator football if he is hired.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Gator Wray;n130358 said:
South Florida: According to the Tampa Bay Times, the defensive coordinator job for USF. Another possibility at defensive coordinator is Florida defensive coordinator / linebackers coach D.J. Durkin.

I doubt it.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n130360 said:
Lol usf can't afford dj or trob

There is a lot of untapped money in the USF system, and depending on the vaguiness of what is going on at UF. It might be worth the stablity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator