Live stream of Corral's game @ 10pm

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
How is he not a surefire 5 star? He throws a perfect spiral and he has an absolute CANON. I think we got a really really good one fellas.
Well I guess he just doesn't have a great "in person" presence. Whatever the heck that means.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
His mechanics and how he gets rid of the ball is light years above what we have now IMO. This kid is really good.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Sorry, I don't follow HS Football.

My concern is every Californian 5* is actually a 3*.

I think the high rated QBs from there do about the same as other places unlike some positions.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Looks pretty good. Nice vision down the field and knows where his guys are when he's under pressure. Most importantly he's actually got talent which is something we're sorely missing at the QB spot.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
I know Fields is supposed to be real good, but Corral ain't no slouch himself from what I can see.
Corral is the best QB in class and he'll have a better CFB Career than Fields because Justin is a one read...run QB. Corral can hit everything from the pocket...plus takeoff when he needs 2!

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
That scrambling throw across his body 45 yards downfield was right out of the Aaron Rodgers playbook. Wow.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I think the high rated QBs from there do about the same as other places unlike some positions.
It's a pretty good place to look for a QB or even a receiver. They don't play defense out there and they don't do the QB up the middle offense much either so there are more polished QBs available.

Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
That scrambling throw across his body 45 yards downfield was right out of the Aaron Rodgers playbook. Wow.
Really love to see a guy who looks downfield instead of tucking and running at the first hint of pressure.

gators4224

Apr 30, 2016
It's a pretty good place to look for a QB or even a receiver. They don't play defense out there and they don't do the QB up the middle offense much either.
I agree it's definitely an area that produces really good QB's on an almost yearly basis. Its definitely one of the best areas for HS quarterbacks, if not the best.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'm impressed with the way he moved the ball in an offense that doesn't throw on every snap. I hope he honors his commitment and we have a better OC to teach him the finer points of the QB position.

He may be the Kwisatz Haderach!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator