Local Media starting to turn on Napier: Spurrier speaks

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
The absolute worst . Dude makes Sly Croom look like Coryell . A doctor I know recently opined about watching a Billy Bob football team , he called it breathtaking. I don’t know if he had too much time in the pool or was just trying to be nice .It’s my contention it was the lobster in his scrambled eggs that made him delirious.

Prepping for my last post, I Googled "worst college coaches ever." First site I opened, Mac and Muschamp had both made the list.

Gator CPA

Nov 16, 2015

billy bob thornton christmas movies GIF

Bushmaster

Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2018
"Crowing"? That's funny.

I said we are better at every position and will be better this year than last year. That's true, I stand by that. However, that ain't saying much coming off a losing season. Better talent DOES matter, even with sh!tty coaching. Only an effing fool would say otherwise.

It's gotten to the point that I want to see Napier succeed solely to see the heads explode of people like you. You're currently unhinged. We may have to perform an intervention and get you into some kind of treatment program.

OR,

I could go see your mom. She has helped me out a lot in the past.

See, obligatory mom joke. Stick around, I'll be here all week.

But back to the topic at hand. Has BN shown you anything in 2 years that he is capable of getting to Atlanta, the playoff, or winning it all? Hell, even 10 wins? If not, then he needs to go especially after back to back losing season.

Bushmaster

Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2018
I’d like to help. Bushmaster needs our support to get through this and I can’t imagine not being there for him. If not though, it’s cool. I actually have a lot going on right now.

I knew someone cared.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
But back to the topic at hand. Has BN shown you anything in 2 years that he is capable of getting to Atlanta, the playoff, or winning it all? Hell, even 10 wins? If not, then he needs to go especially after back to back losing season.
Not really, no. But I'm willing to take a wait and see approach on this 3rd season. He has a grand total of zero excuses left.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
"Crowing"? That's funny.

I said we are better at every position and will be better this year than last year. That's true, I stand by that. However, that ain't saying much coming off a losing season. Better talent DOES matter, even with sh!tty coaching. Only an effing fool would say otherwise.

It's gotten to the point that I want to see Napier succeed solely to see the heads explode of people like you. You're currently unhinged. We may have to perform an intervention and get you into some kind of treatment program.
Didn’t we lose our best RB by a sizable margin?

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Well, you could be spitting vile personal insults at him at all hours of the day. That's the path many others are on at the moment.
I suppose that must make some folks feel better - it’s the only thing that explains the constancy and redundancy - but that’s not really my nature. I’ll tune in as usual on 8/31 - unless we decide to go - and hope for the best.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
OR,

I could go see your mom. She has helped me out a lot in the past.

See, obligatory mom joke. Stick around, I'll be here all week.

There is no Vandy or Scar on the schedule.
There is a better chance Ox has intercourse with Salma Hayek than Billy Bob gets our gators bowl eligible next season.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Precisely why he needs to go too
My feeling is if we lose to Miami to start the season and then lose at home to UCF before a hellish back half of the season the Prez HAS to step in and sh!tcan the both of them....a sickening thought just occurred as I am typing this....besides having a terrible conference record Karl(if he's allowed to finish the season) could go 0-3 against the state of Florida.....I wonder what that would do to our recruiting..:suicide:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator