Local Media starting to turn on Napier: Spurrier speaks

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
There is no Vandy or Scar on the schedule.
There is a better chance Ox has intercourse with Salma Hayek than Billy Bob gets our gators bowl eligible next season.
Does that mean Salma was in Playboy? Do you happen to know the mo/yr?

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
No. Ox is just that charming. You’ve seen his videos. That jawline is stunning. I wouldn’t be surprised if she weren’t the one pursuing him.
Kinda GIF

HumbleGator

Nov 4, 2017
If he wins, those bootlickers will immediately return to kissing his ass, and you know it. Napier does too. Our "local press" is an embarrassment and always has been, even in the championship seasons. Hell, Pat Dooley was the face of Gator journalism for YEARS. Ouch.
That’s what I’m talking about!!

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I think it's funny. He tells his staff to quit following anyone who's thrown any shade at him right before he announces he's gonna call plays next year. What a pussy.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I think it's funny. He tells his staff to quit following anyone who's thrown any shade at him right before he announces he's gonna call plays next year. What a pussy.
At this point he might as well tell his staff to delete all social media and cancel their Internet service. Wouldn't be much difference.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
There is no Vandy or Scar on the schedule.
There is a better chance Ox has intercourse with Salma Hayek than Billy Bob gets our gators bowl eligible next season.
Ohh, he’s got that covered. You guys really need to keep up with Ox’s workshop livestream. Apparently her head and handy are top notch.
IMG_4009.jpeg

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
At this point he might as well tell his staff to delete all social media and cancel their Internet service. Wouldn't be much difference.
No need to cancel their internet, Foley grandfathered in dial-up when he signed that lifetime contract with America Online, so it isn’t that reliable in the first place.

#ArmsRace

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Drunk nuss and Napier are close to the same. Mullen sucks but neither of those tards can hold his jock comparatively speaking.

Sober up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.