jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
FIFY, you fair weather fuk!!! :lol:

People probably often wonder...

"Just how does Detroitgator do it? How, on a day like today, after putting on his "rally hat" in the chat box not once, but TWICE during the baseball loss to Miami, and just hours after a stinging, schitty loss in basketball, can he be not only the first to respond, but post THIS guy in a thread for a basketball game NEXT WEEK?
Roll Go GIF by Carter Chevrolet

I'll tell you how... like today... and for ALL our sports... I f'ng cheer until the last out, until the last second (ish, allegedly sometimes until at least the 3rd quarter!) is gone! Then, I stand quietly in silence for a second, take a deep breath, and scream one very loud, very sharp: "FUK!!!!" And I let it go... that's it... on to the gymnastics and baseball game tomorrow to do it all again... and again... and fukkin' AGAIN!!!

So, be Mr. Dad Bod bald guy with glasses... he is us, I am him (with hair and glasses only for seein' schit far away)!!!

(but yes, in full disclosure, every once in awhile, I'm this guy...)
jack mental hospital GIF

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

"Just how does Detroitgator do it? How, on a day like today, after putting on his "rally hat" in the chat box not once, but TWICE during the baseball loss to Miami, and just hours after a stinging, schitty loss in basketball, can he be not only the first to respond, but post THIS guy in a thread for a basketball game NEXT WEEK?

I'll tell you how... like today... and for ALL our sports... I f'ng cheer until the last out, until the last second (ish, allegedly sometimes until at least the 3rd quarter!) is gone! Then, I stand quietly in silence for a second, take a deep breath, and scream one very loud, very sharp: "FUK!!!!" And I let it go... that's it... on to the gymnastics and baseball game tomorrow to do it all again... and again... and fukkin' AGAIN!!!

So, be Mr. Dad Bod bald guy with glasses... he is us, I am him (with hair and glasses only for seein' schit far away)!!!

Hey, I just got my 40 year booster anniversary pack about a month ago, with a card that said “thanks for being loyal” but probably really meant, “seriously what the hell?”. :lol:

I’m cursed, but yeah I’ll show up and have already passed it on to the next gen. I just pray this is their “late 80s” before their own Spurrier type run.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Hey, I just got my 40 year booster anniversary pack about a month ago, with a card that said “thanks for being loyal” but probably really meant, “seriously what the hell?”. :lol:

I’m cursed, but yeah I’ll show up and have already passed it on to the next gen. I just pray this is their “late 80s” before their own Spurrier type run.
I get it...

There’s still Gator fans out there. … When I go home people’ll ask me, ‘Hey Detroit, why do you do it, man? Why, you some kinda Gator junkie?’ I won’t say a god-damn word. Why? They won’t understand. They won’t understand why we do it. They won’t understand that it’s about the Gator fans next to you, and that’s it. That’s all it is....

... and hey, don't even think about it. I cheer better on my own

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I get it...

There’s still Gator fans out there. … When I go home people’ll ask me, ‘Hey Detroit, why do you do it, man? Why, you some kinda Gator junkie?’ I won’t say a god-damn word. Why? They won’t understand. They won’t understand why we do it. They won’t understand that it’s about the Gator fans next to you, and that’s it. That’s all it is.

Well if Bill was one of those guys, I say good riddance.

*maybe too soon.

Back Alley Gator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018

I umm...think its spelled waver. Just trying to help. ;)

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I get it...

There’s still Gator fans out there. … When I go home people’ll ask me, ‘Hey Detroit, why do you do it, man? Why, you some kinda Gator junkie?’ I won’t say a god-damn word. Why? They won’t understand. They won’t understand why we do it. They won’t understand that it’s about the Gator fans next to you, and that’s it. That’s all it is....

... and hey, don't even think about it. I cheer better on my own
3vedid.jpg

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Of all the damning things to have thrown at you as a coach, being a disorganized mess has to rank near the top. SOS essentially just called Billy a slob.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Of all the damning things to have thrown at you as a coach, being a disorganized mess has to rank near the top. SOS essentially just called Billy a slob.
Steve doesn’t respect losing or losers . There is no doubt he hates Billy’s guts.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

I didn’t get my 40 year pack.
UF has decided to ignore my first 13 years as an active gator booster. I have inquired on multiple occasions only to get the standard run around with lots of arms in the air from people in the booster office.
It’s not worth the additional follow up.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
#5 Lady Gator gymnastics on the road vs #6 UK Puss... er, Cats on ESPN2...

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator