Looking to trade Oxbucks for cryptocurrency

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
5-1. Willing to negotiate. In witness protection program and need untraceable currency.
Also, I am NOT living in a coastal fishing village in Guatemala with a straw hat vendor named Consuela.

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
5-1. Willing to negotiate. In witness protection program and need untraceable currency.
Also, I am NOT living in a coastal fishing village in Guatemala with a straw hat vendor named Consuela.

New phone. Who dis?

Alex.

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
tumblr_pm90vmCl021uf33zto1_500.gif

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
where you been man? Rona? Prison? :dunno:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Like the media outlets, I keep a running obituary on each member that is ready to go the moment I get official word of their death. I can now put this one back in the drawer.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Like the media outlets, I keep a running obituary on each member that is ready to go the moment I get official word of their death. I can now put this one back in the drawer.
Would love to see an advanced copy. I might have some edits. You know, puff it up a bit. Make it sound like I was’t as much of an assclown and probably play down the murse part a bit. I don’t want to be remembered for suctioning sputum.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Would love to see an advanced copy. I might have some edits. You know, puff it up a bit. Make it sound like I was’t as much of an assclown and probably play down the murse part a bit. I don’t want to be remembered for suctioning spunk.
:shake: :inout:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
It isnt untraceable. In fact it is the most traceable...IF they feel like taking the time to trace it.

Have you considered edibles instead? @Gatoravatara may be able to hook you up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator