Looks Like UCF's Milton is Out for Season

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
It looked dislocated. The extent isn’t known yet, but I was heartened to learn that Tampa has some of the best orthopedic surgeons in the state. I hope and pray (literally) he can recover fully.

I saw him at my barber shop last fall - a game or two into the season. I had no idea who he was until, after he left, the guy who cut his hair said, “That was McKenzie Milton, UCF’s QB.” I would never have guessed his to be a football player, never mind a star. He reminds me of Doug Flutie. Undersized, but an incredible athlete and leader.

The play seemed routine. It reminds just how dangerous the game is.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Holy moly, the leg below the knee bent at a 30.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
That is just horrible to watch. Feel bad for him as he was a fun player to watch. Hope he recovers.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Feel terrible for the guy, hope he has a quick and successful recovery. The silver lining though is that they have a month to incorporate the QB into the flow of the offense. They’ll again face a team from the power 5 who couldn’t care less about their bowl game, so I expect the UCF win streak to continue. Plus, Milton has the entire off season to recover
They play in their conference championship next week against Memphis who they barely beat 31-30 earlier in the season.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
so the doctors all say his career is over which means he will come back with a vengence and be given or declared the Heisman winner this season and next and National Champs this year and next automatically.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Horrific injury. Hope he heals well and we see him again playing football. Awful to see. Wish him the best.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Slim to no chance. 90% that's the end of his sports playing days.

EyeDocGator

Politically Incorrect
Lifetime Member
Oct 26, 2015
I feel bad for the kid. He is probably better off never trying to play football again. I just hope he can at least walk and run without a limp. If we end up playing UCF in the bowl game we need to emulsify them. In any event, UCF's national title prominence is almost certainly at an end. Right now we own the state. We need to figure out how to own the SEC.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
It'll take a medical miracle to get this kid back on the football field. Just awful.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Reminiscent of what happened to former NBAer Jay Williams from a motorcycle accident. It ended his athletic career.

The Bulls out of mercy gave Williams $3 million to rehab and get on with his life. Years later he admitted he used the money to fund an addiction to painkillers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.