Looks like we're gaining traction with 5* CB Shaun Wade

EyeDocGator

Politically Incorrect
Lifetime Member
Oct 26, 2015
Ohio State playing poorly may have helped us. It will help us more if we continue to look like DBU.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Great news. If we can flip Wade AND Leatherwood that would be HUGE and could be the catalyst we need to get over this proverbial hump in recruiting. Hopefully it would lead to better/more quality commits.

Ohio State playing poorly may have helped us. It will help us more if we continue to look like DBU.

I hate the DBU moniker, but it's a travesty that neither Wilson or Tabor made the finalist list for the Thorpe Award.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Let's snag him then get some big boys. Need to stop playing around and get some meat. Pause.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It's not legit. His crystal ball predictions have him flipping to Bama

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Great news. If we can flip Wade AND Leatherwood that would be HUGE and could be the catalyst we need to get over this proverbial hump in recruiting. Hopefully it would lead to better/more quality commits.

I hate the DBU moniker, but it's a travesty that neither Wilson or Tabor made the finalist list for the Thorpe Award.

Wilson should be on that list.

Loogis

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014

I read somewhere it was the semi finalists list, but they could still potentially make it as finalists later. Sorry I don't have the link.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
I read somewhere it was the semi finalists list, but they could still potentially make it as finalists later. Sorry I don't have the link.

Saw the same thing. It's still an insult. Tabor is an ego-maniac, but his play says he's one of the best in the country (minus the UT game).

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Well, I didnt anyway. Or more accurately Im ambivalent to how many more DBs we sign.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
If be surprised if either Wade or Grimes flipped from the bucknuts.

If we can pull in Brad Stewart and Devon Hunter we can call it a wrap with the DB class.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
After MICH gives Urban more ulcers, we may see some defectors from the commit list for tOSU.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Well, I didnt anyway. Or more accurately Im ambivalent to how many more DBs we sign.

You keep saying this, but if you look at the numbers we need some DBs and some top quality ones. You will be complaining about DB recruiting if we are getting burnt consistently.

That said... I do understand your desire and our need for big bodies on both the OL and DL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.