Louisville vs Syracuse: Should we have hired Petrino?

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Whether Freeze himself was personally contacted I do not know - it most likely went through his agent. UF reached out with interest, and they were told there was no interest there. They moved on. No idea why this is so far-fetched, especially when it comes to Foley drooling over poor football coaching candidates. He's made a career doing that.
Him getting a big raise is proof that other schools were contacting him. I don't have any doubts about us reaching out to freeze first.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I just remember a huge thread, with an unnamed "source" stating Freeze was the guy. Next thing we hear, Foley is in Colorado wheeling and dealing for JMac.
:giggle:
You don't wheel and deal at Big Lots. The only issue is whether or not you brought your own box.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
We need fearless leadership.

We need someone who isn't afraid to bang hot chicks, ride motorcycles without a helmet on and to light up the scoreboard like a Christmas tree.
This needed to be quoted again

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Quit being a little ***** and start rooting for Louisville then
Who's being the bitch? You're the one crying because someone is stating the obvious. I will be rooting for Louisville mext week btw.

Fishon

Founding Member
BANNED
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Who's being the *****? You're the one crying because someone is stating the obvious. I will be rooting for Louisville mext week btw.
Not crying, just making a suggestion. You've been crying for a couple years now. Quit being a bitch and bounce

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Not crying, just making a suggestion. You've been crying for a couple years now. Quit being a ***** and bounce
We've sucked balls for a couple of years now. I'm not the only one crying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.