Louisville vs Syracuse: Should we have hired Petrino?

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I didn't know that Josh Harvey Clemmons was at Louisville. Another huge target we whiffed on.
How in the hell did we let Grantham out recruit us on him?

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
How in the hell did we let Grantham out recruit us on him?
Not sure, but I think he transferred to UL from somewhere like UGA, Climpson or Bama after some off field issues.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Not sure, but I think he transferred to UL from somewhere like UGA, Climpson or Bama after some off field issues.
He transferred from Georgia. He's the linebacker that tipped that pass into the arms of the Auburn receiver in that insane finish a few years back when auburn went to the title game.

Kid was a nut case at first though, he wouldn't have lasted here either. His dad posted on the forums talking trash to fans who said anything about his kid during the season.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I'll just go ahead and say it: had we hired Petrino we'd be contenders this year. We wouldn't be struggling to score points, I can tell you that.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Petrino is better than what we have now.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
We have 6 blue chippers (4 or 5 star Rival recruits) starting on offense and Louisville only has 2 blue chippers starting on offense.

Our offensive line has a 5 star and a 4 star blue chip recruit starting on it. Louisville's offensive line has a walk on starting at center and the rest are 3 star recruits.

We have 3 sophomores starting on the O line and Louisville has 2 sophomores plus that walk on starting on the O line.

Louisville has a 2 star transfer starting at WR. We have no 2 stars starting on our offense.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know we have to wait and see how they do on offense against FSU etc. but what is our excuse on offense against lowly UMass?

Last edited:

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
You people who think Bobby Petrino shouldn't be on the short list, because he banged a chick, are crazy.

Who said that? It's the fact that petrino will suddenly quit at 2 am and leave post it notes behind on the lockers. He gives you no reason to trust him.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
We have 6 blue chippers (4 or 5 star Rival recruits) starting on offense and Louisville only has 2 blue chippers starting on offense.

Our offensive line has a 5 star and a 4 star blue chip recruit starting on it. Louisville's offensive line has a walk on starting at center and the rest are 3 star recruits.

We have 3 sophomores starting on the O line and Louisville has 2 sophomores plus that walk on starting on the O line.

Louisville has a 2 star transfer starting at WR. We have no 2 stars starting on our offense.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know we have to wait and see how they do on offense against FSU etc. but what is our excuse on offense against lowly UMass?

Dude it was the first game during a hurricane. LDR had 400 yds passing and completed 97% of his passes

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
He has a lot of baggage but he can score points no doubt.
Honestly, I could care less about him getting some on the side. I had a bigger issue with the way he left Atlanta.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Honestly, I could care less about him getting some on the side. I had a bigger issue with the way he left Atlanta.

And I personally don't give a crap what he did in regards to the NFL.

I thought what Tubberville did at Texas Tech was 100 times worse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator