LSU at Bama

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator;n306485 said:
I don't care who we play. We will kick any team's ass in the SEC CG.

:chomp:

Well I'll be damned. Baghdad Bob lives and he calls himself Wooble.
With Freon at QB any team in the West will defeat Florida by 2 TD's.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin York;n306576 said:
Well I'll be damned. Baghdad Bob lives and he calls himself Wooble.
With Freon at QB any team in the West will defeat Florida by 2 TD's.

You do realize that LSU only won by 1 TD with Treon at QB, right?

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n306561 said:
LSU is too one dimensional to go into Bryant-Denny and win, but it'll be a close one as always. 24-21.

Bama is just as one dimensional as LSU, maybe even more.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator;306594 said:
Well considering LSU runs the ball 70% of the time, which is the most out of any non-triple option team in FBS, I think you're wrong.

Not only that, LSU's defense is not anywhere near as good as Bama's. Bama's secondary will eat Harris for lunch.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n306599 said:
Well considering LSU runs the ball 70% of the time, which is the most out of any non-triple option team in FBS, I think you're wrong.

Not only that, LSU's defense is not anywhere near as good as Bama's. Bama's secondary will eat Harris for lunch.

Well being Bama's QB and WRs suck more than LSU's, I think you're wrong. Bama's secondary is their weakest part of their defense.

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
WobbleGator;n306602 said:
Well being Bama's QB and WRs suck more than LSU's, I think you're wrong. Bama's secondary is their weakest part of their defense.
Chad Kelly would agree

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator;n306594 said:

More than one dimensional would be 2,3 dimensional. ??

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator;n306602 said:

SGG;n306604 said:
Chad Kelly would agree

Whoa whoa whoa. Let's pump the brakes here for a minute. First of all, if Bama's secondary is that weak, why are they leading the SEC in interceptions? Why are they 1st in the SEC and 7th in the country in opposing passer rating? They sure looked pretty good getting 3 pick 6's at TAMU. And Chad Kelly is still thanking his rabbit's foot that he had a miracle tipped ball long TD and another long TD not called back for the entire offensive line being about 50 yards downfield.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n306632 said:
Whoa whoa whoa. Let's pump the brakes here for a minute. First of all, if Bama's secondary is that weak, why are they leading the SEC in interceptions? Why are they 1st in the SEC and 7th in the country in opposing passer rating? They sure looked pretty good getting 3 pick 6's at TAMU. And Chad Kelly is still thanking his rabbit's foot that he had a miracle tipped ball long TD and another long TD not called back for the entire offensive line being about 50 yards downfield.

Because outside of two teams, they have not played any teams that pass the ball. How many INT's did Kelly throw against Bama?

TheBigClaw

Founding Member
Proud to be a Gator
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Bama will win. Games in Tuscaloosa and they have an overall better team. They won't lose again until Atlanta

Sent from my IPad using tapatalk.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator;n306633 said:
Because outside of two teams, they have not played any teams that pass the ball. How many INT's did Kelly throw against Bama?

He only threw one against us. What does that even prove? Nothing.

So you're saying right now that LSU is going to throw the ball all over Bama this week? I know your schtick is to say dumb, over the top sh*t to get attention, but this is even dumb by your standards. Don't make me find you on Saturday and smack some sense into you. :whip:

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
TheBigClaw;n306636 said:
Bama will win. Games in Tuscaloosa and they have an overall better team. They won't lose again until Atlanta

Sent from my IPad using tapatalk.
Bama has played better on the road this year, than at home.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n306637 said:

So you're saying right now that LSU is going to throw the ball all over Bama this week? I know your schtick is to say dumb, over the top sh*t to get attention, but this is even dumb by your standards. Don't make me find you on Saturday and smack some sense into you. :whip:

No, what I am saying is that Bama's secondary is not that good and that LSU has a better QB and WRs than Bama. Maybe when I get down there Saturday, I will help you with your reading comprehension.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
I want LSU to win.

I expect Bama to win.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
WobbleGator;n306498 said:
If Bama does beat LSU, then most likely we are playing Ole Miss in the championship.
I hope you're right. That would be by far the most favorable matchup for us.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n306637 said:

.... like you did Queenie ?--- she married a beast with rare insight or rare sightings -- the picture is a blur.??

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
ATXGator;n306479 said:
What is best for the Gators? Who would you prefer to play in Atlanta?

I'm thinking I would prefer another shot at LSU. I don't like having to beat teams twice so I don't want to play Ole Miss again and along those lines I wouldn't mind another shot at LSU. I think Bama's Dline would cause us some big problems...

Thoughts?

I agree with you about LSU. IMO, best case for us would be to play an undefeated LSU, probably ranked no worse than 2nd in the polls, for the SEC. We may need every fraction of a point we can get to make the playoffs, assuming we win out, if Notre Dame wins out and a win over an undefeated LSU would be better for style points than a win over a one loss Bama would be. I don't want Ole Miss, more so because their loss to Memphis has diminished them to some degree and indirectly would diminish another victory over them if we have a rematch (although I think we would handle them again relatively easily were we to play them again).

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.