LSU at it again...

chuckmcphail

Lifetime Member
Sep 21, 2016
I'm sure the LSU AD will start holding his breath and stomping his feet like 4 year old in Toys r us who cant get a toy... 200.gif

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Karma is a beoytch....

And why are the the only viable options New Orleans or Baton Rouge? Either way, that's a "home game" for lsu? BYU should demand for safeties sake, they move as far away from the storm as possible.... saaaayyyyy.... Utah for example!
What I've heard is that ESPN has the say so on this. The smart play is to take it to Utah, but LSU fans are crying to have it in the Dome in NO, because the neutral site game was really a home game.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
welp, sounds like it is gonna take place in New Orleans. Unbelievable

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
welp, sounds like it is gonna take place in New Orleans. Unbelievable

Yep, confirmed now.

Unbelievable. LSU is easily going to win this game, but that's not the issue. They literally get a home game here, whereas the Houston game would have been heavily LSU, but not the home atmosphere this game will be. Oh well, we will always have last November's rescheduled game! :D

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
This decision seems to make zero sense. I'm watching the news now, and the storm is expected to get slightly back into the gulf, and then head towards New Orleans, where they are fearful of significant rain, and flooding. Apparently, a number of the pumps used to pump out water in the city are not functioning, making it even more dangerous if the rains come in.

Why in the hell would you reschedule this game for New Orleans?!? It sure has Aleva stench on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.