LSU fans crying, want to get out of the annual UF matchup

GatorTruth133

Alethea
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2017
Best line so far? After LSU fan says Bama can't say they have a more difficult schedule, Bama fan replies "of course, we don't have to play Alabama, we get to play LSU"

:bwahaha::owned::deadhorse::lol2:

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
I seriously doubt the majority of corndogs feel that way. Probably just an outlier whiny b1tch

Speaking of the west:
I still am bummed about not playing ‘barn - that was a great game to look forward to...

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
lsucorndogs.jpg

lsum3.jpg

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
We’ve only beaten them three times since Tebow left. They should have some perspective and STFU.

Minister of Information

Highly Cosmopolitan
Aug 17, 2018
It would be better to eliminate the permanent cross division games altogether. If Bama MUST play UT, then let them do it as an extra conference game on the years it does not fall. I'll even let them count it, since I feel generous. But it needs to be wholly elective.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Some teams just don't scare UF........ UT and LSU come to mind.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Rather than eliminate cross-divisional games, I’d rather just eliminate divisions. Each team would have a handful of rivalry games (UT, UGA, LSU for us), and the remaining five games would rotate through the league. Top 2 teams in the league go to the CG.

SaltGator

Founding Member
Midline
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Rather than eliminate cross-divisional games, I’d rather just eliminate divisions. Each team would have a handful of rivalry games (UT, UGA, LSU for us), and the remaining five games would rotate through the league. Top 2 teams in the league go to the CG.
But then we would not get a crack at that luxurious SEC east title that Butters was so proud of.

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014

And yet we would still play Bama 3 times for every time UGA plays them.

Minister of Information

Highly Cosmopolitan
Aug 17, 2018

I could live with this. The two best records play for the championship.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.