LSU game is Noon kickoff

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
WTF??

I'm sure if this was in Baton Rouge, the SEC would accommodate a night game for them....

https://www.seccountry.com/florida/florida-lsu-game-time-announced-2

GAINESVILLE, Fla. — Florida’s marquee matchup with LSU on Oct. 8 has been announced.

The Gators and Tigers, who will be in their second game without longtime head coach Les Miles, will kickoff at noon ET inside Ben Hill Griffin Stadium. ESPN will broadcast the game.

While the Gators (3-1, 1-1 SEC) had a tough finish Saturday at Tennessee, giving up 38 straight points to squander a 21-point lead on the way to a 38-28 loss, times are more dire at LSU.

A day after an 18-13 loss at Auburn, the university fired Miles on Sunday and named defensive line coach Ed Orgeron as interim head coach for the rest of the season. The Tigers (2-2, 1-1) host Missouri this week before turning their focus to the Gators.

Florida has lost three straight and five of the last six meetings with LSU, including a 35-28 loss in Baton Rouge, La., last October. That was the Gators’ only loss in their first 10 games last fall.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It's already viewed as a "Who Cares?" game. No Les and no one thinks we'll sniff the East. Surprised it isn't on SECTV.

I'll be golfing in a Tournament so I see you on the radio.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator