LSU Injury Update

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
In the mean time LSU is returning two starters(?) to the defense and I haven't heard if Guise will be back.

Edit: Just read that Guise will be back.

Last edited:

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
giphy.gif

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
DT Campbell OUT
WR Cleveland OUT
DT Clark (will play but hobbled)

https://www.gatorsports.com/2017/10/injury-update-mcelwain-rules-cleveland-vs-lsu/

Yep Slaton played a bunch of snaps against Vandy due to Campbell being injured and Clark being less than 100%. Clark only played 19 snaps I think Mac said.

I think even with some players returning LSU is in worse shape than us with injuries. They have 2 true freshman starting on the O Line if none of the other linemen return this week.

Alumni Guy

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2015
Yep Slaton played a bunch of snaps against Vandy due to Campbell being injured and Clark being less than 100%. Clark only played 19 snaps I think Mac said.

I think even with some players returning LSU is in worse shape than us with injuries. They have 2 true freshman starting on the O Line if none of the other linemen return this week.

Slaton was fun to watch. Took him for ever to get off the snap, but when he did he pushed 2 linemen straight back into the QB. That boy big!

Probably doesn't have the endurance to play all 3 downs. Once he does, it's Vince Wilfolk 2.0

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Slaton was fun to watch. Took him for ever to get off the snap, but when he did he pushed 2 linemen straight back into the QB. That boy big!

Probably doesn't have the endurance to play all 3 downs. Once he does, it's Vince Wilfolk 2.0

Yep can't wait to see him playing when he drops about 20 pounds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator