LSU Prediction Thread

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
Sure wish we were playing this one at home, but.....nonetheless, the Gators, with a win, have a chance to play in 2 straight SEC Championship games, a feat they haven't accomplished since the 08 and 09 seasons. That seems like a lifetime ago, doesn't it? I expect our boys to come out fired up in the first half, the question will be whether or not we can sustain it through the second half.

Gators 23
LSU 20

Eddy kicks the game winner from 55 as time expires.

:chomp: :chomp: :chomp:

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
LSU 21
UF 17

Until this staff proves it can win a big game on the road I can't realistically pick us to win. Here's their chance.

SGG

Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
LSU 21
UF 17

Until this staff proves it can win a big game on the road I can't realistically pick us to win. Here's their chance.
:sadnanner::ban2:

I can't say much, I picked against us last week.....kind of. :lol:

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
:sadnanner::ban2:

I can't say much, I picked against us last week.....kind of. :lol:

I hate doing it. But last week's production reminded me of Tennessee. And then our offense nosedived the 2 weeks after that.

Plus we have a boatload of injuries and the coaching has been really subpar on the road.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
24 UF
17 Corndogs

Fulwood catches 5 passes and 1 goes for a TD. Debose also scores on a jet sweep and Appleby makes a late heisman push.

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
so many ways this could go. could turn into another Arkansas or could be close to the end. For whatever reason other than a few blips on the radar we always seam to have a close game with them and if would could have learned to watch for a fake probably have a lot better record the last 6 years.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
35-17 corn dogs

I think it's close early but I'm scared about the depth. If Davis isn't back then there's no way. If he's back there's a small chance we can pull it off

SGG

Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
35-17 corn dogs

I think it's close early but I'm scared about the depth. If Davis isn't back then there's no way. If he's back there's a small chance we can pull it off
Reese played a helluva game filling in for Davis the other day. I'm really not too worried about Reese. I am worried, however, about the linebacker by committee that we used to replace Anzalone. They're all light in the ass compared to Fabio, and don't have his instincts. Take Maye out of the equation, too, who's normally the one who comes up in run support and is a solid tackler, and it could spell trouble.

During the fights the other night, we flipped over to LSU/Arky and they showed a shot of Fournette limping around on the sideline, like that ankle was still bothering him. I know he returned to the game after that, but I just wonder how close to 100% he is. It may or may not make a difference if we can't tackle. A 75% healthy Fournette and a 100% healthy Guice will be a handful.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
We're so banged up, I can see lsu winning this game without attempting a forward pass. Their run game will mercifully burn the clock to avoid a fiesta bowl type of beat down.

whiners 42
Good guys 10

☹️

I would LOVE to eat a triple serving of crow on Sunday.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I think one team will score around 34 to 45 points and the other will score about 7 to 10 points.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'm reserving a spot on the first page.

Time to put out........ I mean up..

LSU - 35
UF - 13

Just too many injuries to overcome.

Last edited:

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
LSU goes 8/15 in passing. Most completions go in the flat to the RB, but I'm betting Tabor/Wilson get burned at least once.
Guice starts, and runs for 150. LF7 relieves him some and get 80 on less than 10 carries.
Second half we keep playing 1s on defense based on coaching decision, even though they've effectively quit.

Our OL can't open up the running game, we finish with less than 100.
Our passing game gets 'forced' and we start making their DBs look all-world.
One WR does, though, make a huge play on a crossing route. But that's it for our offensive highlights.

Final score
LSU 31
UF 13

Last edited:

gators4224

Apr 30, 2016
We need to play man so that we can focus on the run. With our injuries we'll need more guys in the box and hope our cb's can cover one on one
The offense can't suck

gators4224

Apr 30, 2016
LSU goes 8/15 in passing. Mosts completions go in the flat to the RB, but I'm betting Tabor/Wilson get burned at least once.
Guice starts, and runs for 150. LF7 relieves him some and get 80 on less than 10 carries.
Second half we keep playing 1s on defense based on coaching decision, even though they've effectively quit.

Our OL can't open up the running game, we finish with less than 100.
Our passing game gets 'forced' and we start making their DBs look all-world.
One WR does, though, make a huge play on a crossing route. But that's it for our offensive highlights.

Final score
LSU 31
UF 13
I think we should play a 4-3 imo need 7 guys in box at all times

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
LSU is going to pummel us...the 1 thing that could keep us in the game is defense and they are a mash unit right now

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
My prediction:

Corn-dog-eating-menu.png

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Well, we find out a lot about this staff over the next two weeks. We are heavy underdogs vs LSU and probably against FSU too. Can Mac turn the corner? Can he outcoach someone else for once? 23 games in and we've beaten a bunch of tomato cans(outside of Ole Miss last year).

The time is now. Let's go beat LSU!

ChattanooGATOR

Swollen Member
Aug 30, 2014
They're gonna kill us, and we probably lack the depth to bite the pillow.

But I'll play this game:
UF - 23
Corn Dogs - 21

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.