LSU Student arrested for vomiting on students in student section

StPeteGator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
It's 1967. Chris is 18, Randy and I are 16 and we're headed to see the Spencer Davis Group at the Beaches Coliseum in Chris' '56 Chevy. Randy has ripped his stepdad for a quart of liquor. We are speeding down Atlantic Blvd pouring the whiskey down out of the bottle like drunken sailors and smoking a pinjoint of mexican pot laughing our asses off. We get to the Coliseum and a local band is playing before Spencer Davis starts so we're walking around checking out the talent. The place is packed. We hadn't been there long and pretty soon Randy's not feeling to good so we head up the stairs to the mezzanine level. The Coliseum was a dome structure and the mezzanine also made the full circle. We found a couple of seats and Randy parks himself with his arms folded on the rail and his head on his hands. We weren't sitting there for long before I realized Randy was gonna blow. He never moved his head when he first started and with his mouth on his arms it caused the hot goo to spray like a water hose with your thumb over the end. Then he raised his head and began projectile vomiting. It was like a cartoon. His head was moving side to side and the stream started and stopped about 3 times. I looked over the rail and you could see people scattering. He probably shared the contents of his stomach with at least 15 people. It was a disgusting early end to a promising night. We had to stop at the first service station and hose Randy off so we could stand sitting in the car with him. I still see Randy from time to time and the story still brings a lot of laughs.

LOL ... That was better than the Lard-Ass story in Stand By Me.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I was the chugging champion of my fraternity (yeah, frat chugging champ, cliche, I know). Anyway, we had a retreat with the new pledges once and of course I was called upon to defend the brother's honor in a contest against a pledge. The kid couldn't have been over 5"1". Unfortunately this contest involved a whole pitcher instead of just a glass. Yet I was confident and actually won the contest...at least going down. Unfortunately, a whole pitcher of beer being poured into a compact area like a stomach has the same effect on the carbonation that you get when you shake up a bottle full of champagne. The gathered brothers and pledges starting running for cover when my nose and mouth erupted in a showering spray of Coors reminiscent of the Mets locker room after the '69 World Series. I was hitting guys 20 feet away. A proud moment I will always cherish.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator