Recruiting Mac already meeting Recruits (part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GatorJ

Hopeful
I was thinking so. But chatter on Twitter is telling me otherwise. It looks like Scarlett looks more likely has a flip. I prefer that TBH.

GatorJ

Hopeful
@DerekTysonESPN: DT Da'Ron Payne commits to #Bama. Crimson Tide now have 23 commits including a ridiculous 18 ranked in the #ESPN300

GatorJ

Hopeful
@DerekTysonESPN: 5-star DT Daylon Mack said he has canceled his #LSU visit following the departure of John Chavis.

ufgator812

Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
t-gator;n142803 said:
I missed it. How did cowart look?

th

alcoholica

I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
The End opposite of Cowart looked good as well. I think his name was Key...USCe commit

ufgator812

Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
NavetG8r;n143041 said:
She knows but for some reason she isn't impressed.:headscratch:

Maybe Ox could offer some bumper stickers and/or shirts for you guys: "My son is a Mod at GCMB"

NavetG8r

Stupid
Lifetime Member
ufgator812;n143045 said:
Maybe Ox could offer some bumper stickers and/or shirts for you guys: "My son is a Mod at GCMB"

She wears her GatorChatter t-shirt for every game!

GatorStompin'

Gator Grad '14
Swamp Queen;n144029 said:
T-Rob was doing a helluva job with this class. I hope we don't lose a bunch of guys.

/sarcasm

Ummm, there's at least two guys that are considering possibly, maybe committing to us, that TRob was recruiting personally. One of them... Well he just committed to UT, as anticipated, and the other, well he's still considered a Gator lean. Whatever that means. My point is... Wait, where was I?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator