Status
Not open for further replies.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Mac is busting his ass, but he can only do 33 things at one time. We need to lighten up on the assistants issue. He knows what he is doing. In Mac we trust.

VulcanAlex

Founding Member
Senior Vulcan Cowboy
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
I wonder why many other than south florida folks would consider Miami. You play in front of a small crowd, not that great of a campus, and only somewhat decent coaches and facilities. We whine about no indoor practice facility I wonder where Miami has one.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@cecejeferson7: After this dead period,I'm going back to Oxford 100

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
williston_gator;n131453 said:
@cecejeferson7: After this dead period,I'm going back to Oxford 100

This sucks balls

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
T-Rob and Mac recruiting top LB Jeffrey Holland. It would seem that T-Rob's defection has been greatly exaggerated:

B42s-7mIcAAOnDw.jpg

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@ZachAbolverdi: Yesterday I reported T-Rob won't make a job decision for a couple weeks, so don't put too much stock into tonight's recruiting visit.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJ;n131472 said:
T-Rob and Mac recruiting top LB Jeffrey Holland. It would seem that T-Rob's defection has been greatly exaggerated:

B42s-7mIcAAOnDw.jpg
Gotta lock those elbows, Mac. :lol:

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@ZachAbolverdi: Interesting that DC and LB coach D.J. Durkin isn't with McElwain and T-Rob visiting Jeff Holland. He could be seeing someone else, though.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
williston_gator;n131479 said:
@ZachAbolverdi: Yesterday I reported T-Rob won't make a job decision for a couple weeks, so don't put too much stock into tonight's recruiting visit.

Wouldn't you think with all of this that has surfaced the longer T-Rob goes the likely he stays at UF? I'm sure JM has nailed this down you would think.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
TN G8tr;n131528 said:
Wouldn't you think with all of this that has surfaced the longer T-Rob goes the likely he stays at UF? I'm sure JM has nailed this down you would think.

I'm thinking he stays at UF. Muschamp had already appointed him the next DC according to many recruits. Assuming JM agrees with this assessment he can be DC when Durking leaves. He knows there is no upward movement even possible at Auburn since Muschamp already holds the DC position...and at $1.8 mil per year, he isn't going anywhere anytime soon.

I'm thinking this whole, "I have some thinking to do" is all about renegotiating his contract. He's telling UF to "Show me the money!". Perhaps even negotiating the contract to be named as the next DC upon Durkin leaving.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Alagator;n131617 said:
I'm thinking he stays at UF. Muschamp had already appointed him the next DC according to many recruits. Assuming JM agrees with this assessment he can be DC when Durking leaves. He knows there is no upward movement even possible at Auburn since Muschamp already holds the DC position...and at $1.8 mil per year, he isn't going anywhere anytime soon.

I'm thinking this whole, "I have some thinking to do" is all about renegotiating his contract. He's telling UF to "Show me the money!". Perhaps even negotiating the contract to be named as the next DC upon Durkin leaving.

I was thinking this too. If he were going to bolt to AU you'd think Mac would know and not have him out there as much and driving him around. With DJ interviewing for jobs tells me that T-Rob is likely staying and may be the DC or bumping the $$$$ if Durkin stays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator