The Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Sep 7, 2014
314b5afe6737a2194cab330f141e67d4.gif

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
His interview at the end of the game was cringe worthy. Even the reporter was like is this guy retarded or what

My wife was working, so the kids and I watched the DVR after she got home (we watched it live earlier). After the game, I paused and told her she had to watch this awful interview. 10sec into it she looks at me and asks if Mac is retarded or on drugs.

I get that he was emotional, but that was HORRIBLE. I get that he justs may not be the strong HBC we are used to with guys like SOS, Urban, Saban, Harbaugh, etc who will stare down a reporter and cut them to ribbons for stupid questions with a few short quips, or be able to deflect dumb questions with cliches - maybe this is just who he is, always wearing his emotions on his sleeves. Not what I would want in a HBC, but it may be what/who we have at this point. As long as he's winning, I'll deal with it.

But, man....that was HORRIBLE.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
And you're the piece of sh*t bedwetter who said he would be happy with beating LSU no matter how it happened. Guess you aren't a man of your word?

This! Don't say you are going to be happy and not set negative stuff then come back here like a little complaining b**ch! Just own that we won the game with a ton of guys injured. We played hard and made the plays. We WON! Enjoy it for one week and stop with all the negativity.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
He seems pretty chippy, hopefully that translates to the team. The aww shucks, lets just have a good time routine sure seemed to have before. I know he "really likes this team" and maybe thinks fans don't, but that aint the case. We don't dislike the players, we dislike the lack of offensive aptitude. We dislike the sloppy and unfocused efforts, and we dislike the recurring head scratcher decisions coming from the sideline. 1 of those 3 issues seemed to really improve this week (sloppy/unfocused effort). Hopefully the other 2 follow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator