Mac signs with Meatchicken, the final nail in the Harbaugh coffin

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Wrong.....period. Meyer has had 10x the talent due to the 2 idiots that left Michigan a 4-8 or whatever they were when Harbaugh took over....He's literally beat Meyer already if not for some home cooked referee job 2 years ago and sh!tty 4th down gift the officials handed Heartburn Boy if I recall correctly.....How many new starters did Michigan have last year?....Urbs won't like the near future I can tell you that much for sure.
:drunk2:

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Wrong.....period. Meyer has had 10x the talent due to the 2 idiots that left Michigan a 4-8 or whatever they were when Harbaugh took over....He's literally beat Meyer already if not for some home cooked referee job 2 years ago and sh!tty 4th down gift the officials handed Heartburn Boy if I recall correctly.....How many new starters did Michigan have last year?....Urbs won't like the near future I can tell you that much for sure.
So, screen name Concrete Helmet IS literal?

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
There are rumors of fast food franchises called Booger's BBQ.??

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Nobody but nobody goes down with the ship like Crete.

He still says Pigbert is the best coach in the west.

He can be a pretty amusing guy – but there’s nobody who is more consistently wrong on everything than Crete.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
He can be a pretty amusing guy – but there’s nobody who is more consistently wrong on everything than Crete.
Seriously.....
Mac was garbage which I called before the end of 2015....check
Mac was worse than Bert......Bert whipped his ass with a walk on defense if I recall.....check.
Willy was railroaded out of town which no one on this board believed until 2017 thanks to the interview with SDS....Check.
Willy was more than a 6 game wonder, which he proved by leading the nation in TD passes until an injury kept him from being on stage in NY.....Check
Mac would be gone before 2019, which was a majority consensus, etched in stone and engraved on Mt. Sanai by this boards "EXPERTS":lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:.........
We are headed for a string of 8-5 to MAYBE 10-3 records with the Maestro of Mediocre Mullett .....Book it Dano....
What else pertaining to CFB do you guys need to know???

Last edited:

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Seriously.....
Mac was worse than Bert......Bert whipped his ass with a walk on defense if I recall.....check.
Willy was railroaded out of town which no one on this board believed until 2017 thanks to the interview with SDS....Check.
Willy was more than a 6 game wonder, which he proved by leading the nation in TD passes until an injury kept him from being on stage in NY.....Check
Mac would be gone before 2019, which was a majority consensus, etched in stone and engraved on Mt. Sanai by this boards "EXPERTS":lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:.........
We are headed for a string of 8-5 to MAYBE 10-3 records with the Maestro of Mediocre Mullett .....Book it Dano....
Oh wait I forgot....
We are waiting till next year to sign ALL the good recruits which is why we finished 18th in recruiting and didn't land a single 5 star.......:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

Alumni Guy

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2015
I haven’t studied business law/contracts since my Senior year of Business School at UF...but couldn’t Stricklin negotiate that buyout down when these clowns signed their extensions. Pardon my ignorance, but 1999 was a long time ago....
I took that class that year. Remember the teacher would wear a bunch of costumes?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Oh wait I forgot....
We are waiting till next year to sign ALL the good recruits which is why we finished 18th in recruiting and didn't land a single 5 star.......:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:
I'm not sure what bashing Mullen and the program has to do with you being horrendously wrong on Harbaugh since Day 1.

And speaking of Harbaugh, who you love, his class finished WORSE than ours, and he's in his third year! So Mullen sucks but Harbaugh rocks? :crazy:

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
I'm not sure what bashing Mullen and the program has to do with you being horrendously wrong on Harbaugh since Day 1.

And speaking of Harbaugh, who you love, his class finished WORSE than ours, and he's in his third year! So Mullen sucks but Harbaugh rocks? :crazy:
No.....How was I wrong about Harbaugh? He's finished in the top 20 or so since he's been there when he had sh!t talent to start with and you know it....way worse than what we had here.....BUT.......he broke in 20 new starters LAST year....You really think he's not fixing to go on a roll? That's just blind silliness.....And you of all people jumping up and down screaming "We're back" because of a #18 ranked recruiting class.....What was Muschamp's worst class?

Step out of the paint room bro......the fumes are getting to you?

CapitalGator02

Founding Member
( . Y . )
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
Oh wait I forgot....
FYI, Hairballs landed a whopping zero 5* in his transition class (49th natl rank) and zero 5* in his 2018 class (24th natl rank) You're boy Butthead, one 5* in his five years at Arky.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
FYI, Hairballs landed a whopping zero 5* in his transition class (49th natl rank) and zero 5* in his 2018 class (24th natl rank) You're boy Butthead, one 5* in his five years at Arky.
So....I'm still right in every case......Now tell me again how we are waiting till next year to get all the good recruits....

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
Harbaugh is as much a wasted wad as MacTard is. Schedule Meatchicken immediately!

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
No.....How was I wrong about Harbaugh? He's finished in the top 20 or so since he's been there when he had sh!t talent to start with and you know it....way worse than what we had here.....BUT.......he broke in 20 new starters LAST year....You really think he's not fixing to go on a roll? That's just blind silliness.....And you of all people jumping up and down screaming "We're back" because of a #18 ranked recruiting class.....What was Muschamp's worst class?

Step out of the paint room bro......the fumes are getting to you?
Dude, this transition class was better than Urban’s. That’s a fact, no matter what the bourbon is telling you.

And besides that, how are you excusing Harbaugh’s awful class? Haven’t heard the spin on that yet. We suck yet Michigan is going to “go on a roll” with a 20-something class? Meyer was in the top 2.....again.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
k like fish....Btw Harbaugh will be turning Urb's belly starting this year and he will leaving Columbus no later than 2020.....
No, you are in fact, completely wrong;

2015 - Ranked 49th
2018 - Ranked 24th
Average ranking during his tenure at Meatchickin - 21st
Oh boy.....The top 20 reference was to where his TEAMS have finished in the final rankings....
I can excuse a guy who coaches in Michigan or at a place like Arky for having 20th ranked recruiting classes especially when neither had coached in their respective conferences before arriving there......Those places are a far cry from sitting in the middle of FLORIDA, you know that state which produces hundreds of top recruits every year,..... along with having coached there and in the conference for 12 years prior.....

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Seriously.....

I would say a good percentage of the board was already off the Butters train after the Michigan game or at least on the fence.

The same article that was a repeat of the Staples interview from the previous year, that still only tells one side of the story?

Don't think anyone said 6 game wonder, more the sample size was too low... Most people said his skill set with West Virginia's offense was actually a perfect match.... So? What is the point?

Writing was on the wall on that one....

Look at Mullen's record, how would you say he was going to be anything else at this point?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.