Mac signs with Meatchicken, the final nail in the Harbaugh coffin

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
So is there a silver lining in this for us. Does the fact he is coaching affect his remaining buyout?

Of course not. We hire attorneys who have never actually taken a Contracts course in law school, apparently.

Last edited:

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Today's landscape of coach-hiring has become pockmarked with volcanic stupidity. We just survived the eruption of Mt. Zen.

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
Harbaugh is already up sh@t creek with the Meatchicken fans for beating nearly nobody (MacTard) and blowing the bowl game to the chimp after leading 19-3. The natives are restless in Ann Arbor, Harbaugh is getting close to the edge of the cliff on his own and now this unexplainable hire. Gotta wonder if this guy is playing with a full deck.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Harbaugh is already up sh@t creek with the Meatchicken fans for beating nearly nobody (MacTard) and blowing the bowl game to the chimp after leading 19-3. The natives are restless in Ann Arbor, Harbaugh is getting close to the edge of the cliff on his own and now this unexplainable hire. Gotta wonder if this guy is playing with a full deck.

Michigan is in almost every pre-season top 10 and they return a ton of starters. They're counting on the Ole Miss QB transfer to be allowed to play. This is his year to show what he's made of. If he sh*ts the bed vs. Ohio State and their other rivals it will get real ugly up there. And if he lets Butters anywhere near the decision making for the offense....they could end up w/ a losing record! His first few recruit classes were very good and those kids are now juniors or seniors. So, again, if he doesn't have a good season this year it's going to get ugly...

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
" Jim McElwain @PrettyNeatCoach
Guys, sometimes in life the rockiest roads lead to the highest mountains. But then you think it’s smooth sailing once you get to the foot of the mountain, and the reality is you still have those peaks and valleys to cross before you get to the top. And yet, here we are. #GoBlue

This quote perfectly exemplifies Macs crappy personality:

1) it's contrite and smug
2) it's about him, and not joining a great school
3) No one thinks it's smooth sailing when you are at the foot of a metaphorical mountain. That's when $hit gets hard.

Like the recruit said after the stairwell meeting, "I think he's retarded, I really do.

Also, is twitter handle is @prettyneatcoach....kewl

:facepalm: Good God.

How can one guy be so unbelievably stupid yet rise so far in his profession?

As you said, this tweet epitomizes every McElwain news conference and speech. I want to go punch Foley in the mouth. How did this dimwit ever get through an interview?

Pablos Tunnel

Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2017
:lmao: Coordinator?
Consistently had one of the worst offenses ever with tons of talent. Sure come run our offense. SMH....

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
You guys realize those aren't real twitter accounts right? I mean, yes, it sounds exactly like something he would say...but that's not real.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
You guys realize those aren't real twitter accounts right? I mean, yes, it sounds exactly like something he would say...but that's not real.
I had no clue.

It looks just like him.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member

Oh.....ahhh........:confused:.............o_O............:embarrassed:.................:facepalm:.

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
It is only an analyst position, I heard that Butch Jones is a potential analyst at Bama and UT fans are going bonkers. If he gets that position who should care, I would never second guess Saban on hiring anybody.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.